Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

...and much more about me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I’m married, sorry I cannot accommodate. I’m bi-sexual with the right people. I love to make out…with the right persons.
I like submissive sissies, make them my sluts and use them as my sex toys, but I also like very much being myself submissive, obey to orders and being forced to do naughty stuff and being turned into a slut. I could possibly be on my fours, being face fucked and getting my pussy hole fucked nice and hard. Or I could be squatting and riding a nice sized dildo while jerking off and sucking one or more smooth cocks in front of me!
I like you smooth all over, cock, ass, butt, chest, arms, armpits…. Every where! You’ve got to make the effort to look hot and sexy.
I’ll be honest. To me there is nothing attractive in a hairy CD. That totally turn me off. And please no facial hair as well!
I’m open to pretty much everything (ask me for the exceptions). So if you like naughty lingerie, strap-on, anal, deep throat, bareback, fisting, big insertions (big dildos), butt plugs, playing with toys, bondage, bukkake, face fucking, rimming, wet BJ and oily HJ, naughty crazy positions, cum all over(let’s get messy), cum on face or in mouth, cum swallowing, outdoor sex and in public places as well as secluded places, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, glory holes…then we should become friends and meet.
I love wearing panties or thongs under my jeans. If I could wear stockings everyday, I would. I’m not a CD, and if I wanted to try, I would for sure be an ugly CD. Nevertheless I truly like to wear lingerie. And when I have sex with a CD, I’m even more turned on if I’m wearing a slutty lingerie and cock rings around my balls and cock.
Even though I’m more into Asian CD’s, I’m truly open to anybody, as long as you are clean (inside and outside – meaning no drugs, no smoking, no excessive alcohol, and a good hygiene), you are respectful, discreet and friendly.