Home > Forums > (UK) Northern Ireland (Instant Action)

Dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I just joined the site today, young slim attractive female just out of a broken relationship, wants to try dogging fun. No amateurs. First time for me so any help wud really b appreciated.

Really horny

Chat soon xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: Dogging

drop us a line we would love to here from you img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi id love to break u in

email me

bunny drop me a line via here

i would love to help you get in touch anytime

I would love to hear from you, please contact me.

Cheers

Re doggin

im game

hi

im from outside m felt an would like sum fun if u want

RE:Dogging

Hi hunni i would love to take you dogging.

RE:Re: Dogging

Im interested in trying dogging, in omagh done it b4 just movd here and no idea wer to go x x

RE:RE:Re: Dogging

I'm in Belfast and would love to try this out! Like you, though, I've no idea where to go!

Dogging belfast

We wanna have some fun thenight at shaws bridge flash 3 times grey car bout 10ish

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" happy to meet

Email me more info.

quiet, dark outdoor sex, with car

want a hot sexy mad 4 it stud to do me outside!!!!!

sexybunni1

Hey sexybunni1.

Fancy getting a meet up organised for some dogging then?

I'm in the Belfast area

S.

RE:RE:Re: Dogging

hi ther im rnd omagh regulary if u fancy a meet,,, we cud look 4 dogging spots drop me a line f ure interested

RE:quiet, dark outdoor sex, with car

hey think we were chatting in the chatromm,,, im up 4 that i have my own car and no a few discreey locationd f ure interested...img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Love to meet!

Love to meet with you, slim, tone attractive male!

martini692011

we are going to dublin 2012 easter time.... maybe it`s worth to think about meet up??
let us have your thoughts, please...img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

have all you need bb - let me know when and were - daytime? nightime? can meet were ever u like - I have a few good spots in mind!!!

hey martini 692011

hey martini692011, i would love to meet u for sum doggin. check out my profile and send me a messafe if yur interested. i am definitely interested.

martini girl!

I also am very interested in dogging with you please get in touch img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I can help you, where would you like to get freaky car park? in the park bushes? public toilets? it depends on where your delicious ass would like to get eaten out? xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hey, would love to do this for ya, aint ever done it but looking to get into the scene, check me out

Hi
I too am interested in dogging with a like minded female
Please contact me we can hook up and go together

regards
Jimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

dogging

any single females up for some out door fun in the dungannon , armagh n omagh area xx

game

Im GAME

looking for dogging or just sex anywere

just moved to lisburn and often out on buisness trips so relationship is hard to maintain so iam looking for dogging spots or any other spots ... img src='imagesadultemoticons026.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons026.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons026.gif'

Dogging Spots

I would also love to know some dogging spots near belfast.
Times and places.

Would love to help you out just let me know .img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

re dogging

We are very keen to try dogging and would love to experience it for real instead of reading about it. We are in TyroneFermanagh please get in touch if anyone knows of any good local spots and hopefully we can find a place to have some fun.

Same

Im in the tyrone area near Dungannon so if any spots about let me no.

Dogging

any dogging around North Coast this weekend?

couple4fun3129

Hey,

Would you be interested in a 24 year old straight male for some fun?

this sat nite

any cpls fancy gortin glens this sat nite up by the toilets around 10.30 ish...leave a contact on my private mail. genuine cpl...

Outdoor fun

Any ladies or couples up for some fun around Sheffield peak district

im ur man, drop me a line gorguss

hook

any ladies , couples interested in a meet around the limerick , munster region in ireland . then message me

any dogging in belfast

ive always wanted to go dogging i'm a newbie and thats a fantasy i would love!!!

im game hun xx