Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

BI SUB NEEDS GANGBANGING

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.01.2019 Date END: 20.01.2019 Hey everyone thanks for checking this out. So I'm Johny I'm 31 years from Bedford area. I'm a VERY VERY VERY naughty i want to arrange a big bangbang(as big as possible). I want to get as many people together to gangbang me, I want to be a sub to as many people as possible and get my mouth and tight ass fucked by as many people as I can. So if I get enough interest in it I'm going to book a hotel room for a night or I'd also love to meet a group of people outside at a dogging spot or something and then get fucked by them all outside somewhere. I'm happy to meet anyone whether your female, male or tvts that's fine by me, and also more than happy to do group session and gangbangs whether its with an all female group or all male group or a mixed group that's fine with me. I also have a small selection of my own 'toys' that I'm more than happy to bring along with me for you to use on me. Please let me know a asap if you are interested and wanna take part. If this is a success I would then maybe look into arranging one every month or so. And I would love to hire a sex dungeon for one so we would have all the equipment like bondage stuff to be able to tie me up to things like chairs, tables, sex swings, suspended swings and then have access and use of a massive range of different toys.Thanks and hopefully I'll meet some of you very soon. Thanks johny

Event cancelled

Event cancelled