Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

swingers in Turkey

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

I think it is a good idea to know eachother the swingers and hot sexy ppl who live in Turkey.
I would like to arrange a party for the foreighner ppl who live in turkey. We could do it both in Istanbul andor Marmaris. (or anyplace, its upto guests)

If you are interesting and want to meet with other ppl in Turkey who is into swing life please let me know.

Regards
Thx

Re: swingers in Turkey

Hello,

There are alot of local people in turkey into swinging not just for the touristic. although someof the cpls prefer foreigner there are a lotof ppl into local ppl.
I and my partners join to the cpl and groups and we make group sex.

If you need further information pls let me know and we have to get in touch :)

By the way when will you be Turkey ?
regards

Hello,

When will you be in Istanbul?

we r a nice couple looking for meeting hot couples in Turkey for a nice holiday there. is there any couple interested? lets know each other. pls see our profile.

Hi, We are a couple aged 42 and we regularly visit Altinkum and we are wondering if there are any swingers who live there or who would like a bit of holiday fun maybe regularly. Our next visit to our appartment will be 16th July for 2 weeks

Hi all,

Yes... There are alot of hot and sexy cpls all around the Turkey !!! And also some high-quality nice swinger clubs that you can have alot of fun in Istanbul.

you could have any kind of fun and fantasies you wish.
Regards

Date start: 18.05.2009 Date END: 02.06.2009Fun couple looking for meets in Marmaris on the above 2 weeks.If you would like to mail us we can arrange a meet there. fem loves extra males we would love fun while there

I will be in turkey from May 25th to May 29th, would love to meet nice people, interesting couples.

If any interested just let me know

We are in gumbet, bodrum from 6th June for two weeks, anyone fancy meeting for a drinkmeal and a night or nights of fun, mail us with a face pic and lets see what happens

hi xxforeverxx

We would like to arrange a holiday trip to Turkey. May you let us know more informatin about the clubs and swinger partners. We prefer felxible dating available not a fix party date. we wanna chat befor traveling and we wanna be sure there is open clubs there any datre we visit Istanbul.

thanks for your reply in advance

hi

it is a good idea. we r also interested to meet swinger coupls in Turkey. pls give us more information.

thanks

Hello all from IStanbul,
Is there anyone will be visiting Istanbul :)
pls let me know
xxx

hi

yes we will visit istanbul. pls read our previous message and reply accordingly. we dont have a fix time to visit. we plan flexuble date. pls let us know how can we talk with coples before visiting istanbul. And how can we be sure that there we can find swinging partners whenever we come there.
thanks

We in turkey 25th may till 1 june, any one fancy meeting up.

H & L

Hey Leiccouple, I am there about the same time, do you want to st somthing up? How do we get in touch? wanna chat sometimes?

Looked for you in the chat room, you dont seem 2 be on when we are.

Hi we wanna go away for some fun but are new to the thing. can u share some info please. wheres best to go how do u hook up, we wanna do threesomes.

swing in Istanbul

Hello,

waiting for new friends in Istanbul.
I met with some new people from UK and Istanbul at the last year.
And with the new season i am waiting for new friends coming to istanbul and want to have some fun!!!

see you soon
kisess
GD
xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Swingers in Turkey

Would there be enough interest for a "swingers preferered" holiday deal??? Maybe a wee country location, a pool a few chalets, BBQ, food and make your own fun...mix, meet and see what happens??Might just open one up..

fun in my flat

i am a 29 years old sigle man..couples i can host u by my flat in istanbul
if anyone has interest let me know
greetings

june 2011

we will be in marmaris from the 24th of june for 2 weeks and would love to meet swinging cpls while we are there for holiday fun, please look at our profile everyone and let us know if you want to meet.
Love+Licks Sandy+Ken xxxxx

RE:Re: swingers in Turkey

Hi all,

I met some sexy and beatifull couples who visit Istanbul. Thank you all of them.

And now with new summer season i am waiting for new visitors to Istanbul for a group party.
Please let me know if you would like to meet and have fun in Istanbul.

kises
XXXXX
GD
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Re: swingers in Turkey

Please notify me if there would be any party this year, I am interested. Real BBC hereimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

any couple will come antalya? let we know please

Marmaris 28th May for 7 days

We will be in Marmaris hopping for fun in the sun hopping to meet couples how are also looking for the same

hi for i couple ,groupes,actif mens (more then two)

we will be in manavgatside from the 24th of june to 2 september and would like to meet swinging cpoules,if you are bi actif is a plusimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"