Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Saturday night party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.01.2019 Date END: 06.01.2019 All couple are invited included singles but only well behaved.

Please revert back if you are comfortable to include me in your party. I can travel and join you guys.

Wanna join you people , can I plz leave ur contact details to contact you in my inbox.

Date start: 05.01.2019 Date END: 06.01.2019 All couple are invited included singles but only well behaved.

Hiii GreetingsI also liked your profile and wish to communicate you both for this party and if willing then longterm frienship too. I also sent you msg. I am Manish working as an IT professional in Delhi. I am from Ranchi. I am cool, friendly, no attitude, down to earth with pleasant personality.  Please let me know how we can communicate in much better way and can know each other to carry this communication to next level.. Thanks and regards

Wanna join you people , can I plz leave ur contact details to contact you in my inbox

Dear trying to contact you, but not able to connect. Plz check your inbox and reply, if it suits your requirement.

Well behaved, sober, experienced n mature guy here. Willing to meet you as per yours convenient time 

I am single male as fits ur requirement criteria .can i meet you on coming saturday party.

I am single male as fits ur requirement criteria .can i meet you on coming saturday party.

plz check inbox

hi, can u pls msg me what should i have to do in order to join your event. pls inbox me thank you.

Hello guys I m interested in joining this party.  Inbox me ur terms and conditions.  Waiting to hear from you...