Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Crude Crimbo Captions

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

brHope you’re all enjoying your time off or whatever you may be doing with the holidays. Just for a bit of fun, we have some sexy yet festive-inspired images below. Add your crudest captions to each image within the comments. I’ll start:brbr1.When you can’t afford a tree, so you just decorate your naked body instead.brbr2.Slow down love, the lengths you will go to buy an xmas tree! We left B & Q car park hours ago and we’re in the bloody desert now!brbr3.I’m going to lick your icing and caress your gumdrop buttons baby...brbr4.The Santa costume wasn't the most practical of outfits to be getting busy in, it had to go!brbr5.Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle and get me laid!brbr6.Are you sure about this? The backdoor is going to be as tight a squeeze but not as bad as this hole!brbrbr
img src="http:hubcontent-hubpeople.netdna-ssl.comemailchazCrimboCaptions.jpg"

love you

Merry Christmas??

Hi I'm sexy boy 

We married cpl from hyderabad looking married cpl for wife swap

1. Let's have some Christmas light shock therapy.
2. We should have taken the left turn in Albuquerque. 
3.I bet I can make you melt in my hands.
4. All the elves are asleep, let's fuck!
5. The Salvation Army guy gave me his bell after I sucked him off.
6. After the gangbang in Monoco we just had to dry her outfit!

1. This is what happens after hot sex with the lights above the bed!
2.When you said we would be spending time on a island for Christmas, This is not what I had in mind!
3.You can have nibble on my bread stick anytime!
4.Finally Mrs Clause gets her claws into him and gets to empty his sack after doing the rounds!
5. You can ring my bell anytime Sexy!
6. This is what the man in the hat Dreams about when he goes deep in someone's chimney!

1. This is what happens after hot sex with the lights above the bed!
2.When you said we would be spending time on a island for Christmas, This is not what I had in mind!
3.You can have nibble on my bread stick anytime!
4.Finally Mrs Clause gets her claws into him and gets to empty his sack after doing the rounds!
5. You can ring my bell anytime Sexy!
6. This is what the man in the hat Dreams about when he goes deep in someone's chimney!

1) thought you wanted an NSA arrangement.

2) when you said you've pulled I wasnt expecting this.

3) oh no stop it ha ha ha, no no stop it, ohI've crumbed too early

4) it's a good job this house doesn't have a take your shoes off policy....otherwise we be catching a chill.

5) room service......I've come to check the yule logs.

6) when you said you wanted to take me up the flue......I wasn't really expecting this.