Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

bigay dogging or meets?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Can any one help, Im looking for my first mm experience, I am not one for taking the lead and would like to be lead, used maybe by a couple of males not in Northampton but near to it, anyone know of any places now its getting warmer? I want to get my first hard cock and make it cum in my mouth to feel what its like... Ive never hasd anal before but I may be tempted esp if there is two of you as I wouldntwant the other to feel left out. If it make sit easier we could arrange to meet at a travel inn or some thing like, where I could fulfil my fantasy and be a little late to the room to find you two already getting started, then get you two to make me do what ever you want me to? I would pref 2 or more just for the fun but would consider just one male or even a couple with a bimale...
looking forward to my first taste of crossing over from the srtaight side, I would also do a supprise visit for your partner, he wouldnt have to return the bi thing I would just meet you let you watch or help me suck him off and then leave if thats what you would like...