Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

give me the pleasure

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hony 19 year old female ayrshire ready to be taught a lesson tonight

Re: give me the pleasure

let me teach you a god hard lesson

bbz im available most nights and as you no im in ayrshire x if you want gd sex anyway you like it leave a message ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi a'd love to teach u some stuf babe where bout are u n a'l see bout gettin to u? xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi a'd love to teach u some stuf babe where bout are u n a'l see bout gettin to u? xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i,ll give you pleasure anytime im inm ayrshire.if you like carpark sex or outside then get bak

let us spoil you img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

if u r in glasgow i will show u whats whatimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" we would love to show you thing or two we live in Aberdeen and can accommodate you in an extra room for a week end of fun
check out our profile and if you like contact us
i am a bi female24and my hubby25 is straight we are a very attractive couple who love to have fun we could also go out and do other fun stuff outside consider it like a week end trip with something extraimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

babes,i may be in falkirk,tho can travel.as long as you can accom,il give you all the pleasure you can handle.into almost anything(be your sex slave,even,lol)..luv to help out.
pleeze reply

xxx

Well I see your post was 2 weeks ago and im sure you have managed to learn a few things in that time so if you would like to meet up to show us your new tricks you can contact us xx

ready when you are xximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

hi hun,if ur still up for dirty fun,maybe we cd teach each other few lessons,get in contact hun ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

ill gee u a afternon lesson if u wnt 2 travel 2 arbroath,fck all ur holes and fill then up mmmmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

where about ar u2 from,sure we cd teach eachother sum dirty tricks in fckin,cantact me,cant mail bk tho,cock2nite needs emptyedimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

if ur still wnting that pleasure u need ,mail me am in arbroath hun,no that far fae uimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

lauren,sent me flirt,wen u wnt 2 meet up then?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" we would love to show you thing or two we live in Aberdeen and can accommodate you in an extra room for a week end of fun
check out our profile and if you like contact us
i am a bi female24and my hubby25 is straight we are a very attractive couple who love to have fun we could also go out and do other fun stuff outside consider it like a week end trip with something extraimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

cocodeville......get in touch if u're interested in some fmm fun, i'm a straight married guy also in aberdeen! 030

Would like to meet and give you a handy lesson in some good fun
If you are not a time waster please contact me for some good seximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

well up for a bit of fun.....

hi can travel & accomidate tonight if ur till looking for a really horny time please get back.ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

aberdeen

inexperienced aberdeen lad looking to b shown the ropes come chat if ur interested

RE:give me the pleasure

Hey babe
love the advert, im stevie, 35 from glasgow, very easy going and will get as horny as you like, would love to meet up at sometime if your game xxx

MFM

Mmmmmm

who said MMF fun

or MMFM fun

(Mx)+(Fx)=Fun

Well, risking turning into an orgy here sweetcaroline but any combination of Ms and Fs sounds like fun to me. Are you joining in?

RE:MFM

Mmmmmm who said MMF fun or MMFM fun

Mmm. Top notch. Sounds like fun.
Message me, im sure we can sort that out for you.x

RE:(Mx)+(Fx)=Fun

Well, risking turning into an orgy here sweetcaroline but any combination of Ms and Fs sounds like fun to me. Are you joining in?

i'll throw my hat (or sexy undies and stockings) into the mix, if caroline and other guys and gals are looking for another male, or CD.

re: MMF or MMFM or MMFFCD or MMFCD or MMFFCDCD fun

i'll throw my cap (as hat is censored?!) ...etc

you never said this would turn you on

A certain lady in here has already met me; why didnt you say you were up for 2 guys, im willing but why did i have to find out this way?

message me

RE:give me the pleasure

babe i want to meet u for extramely good sex,can try any thing