Home > Forums > Wife Swapping (Fetishes and Other)

Swap watch

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Cpl looking to watch others cpl while being watched .potentially full swap ,curious, cautious cpl seek respect above sll

Where are u from

hot couple for same, Toronto

Hi the night. Happen to me mate from outer no were.  I new his cock  thick bid yummy. I said to my girl if I come home and say to you   hay honey how about a three sum. Any way wet seen to hours any were a few hours lol ate drink directing  twenty walked in sate down had daw more then I said what I've got in bed her I went in felt he wet cut  she sade yes both you fuck   me I'll do any thing . I say ed anything I'll do it for as long as you won't.  Walked out Belinda baby Com out nude as and fuck   us  out she came nude shaved cunt   started pulling two cocks   yummy I was more turned on buy his cock  betting hard as then my girl like no his node chewing looked state at me sucked   his cock deep through. Then she speak apart her legs his cock smashing her hard as she started to scream outdoor fuck   it hard fuck   my her was rami her so hard she   scream he went in cumin she went start down thir lite him cm over her face mouth she swollen most of it. I went to bed. They ducked all night thing is she looked cock   so she worked the street in punch blow Bankstown   SD.  NSM

Hi the night. Happen to me mate from outer no were.  I new his cock  thick bid yummy. I said to my girl if I come home and say to you   hay honey how about a three sum. Any way wet seen to hours any were a few hours lol ate drink directing  twenty walked in sate down had daw more then I said what I've got in bed her I went in felt he wet cut  she sade yes both you fuck   me I'll do any thing . I say ed anything I'll do it for as long as you won't.  Walked out Belinda baby Com out nude as and fuck   us  out she came nude shaved cunt   started pulling two cocks   yummy I was more turned on buy his cock  betting hard as then my girl like no his node chewing looked state at me sucked   his cock deep through. Then she speak apart her legs his cock smashing her hard as she started to scream outdoor fuck   it hard fuck   my her was rami her so hard she   scream he went in cumin she went start down thir lite him cm over her face mouth she swollen most of it. I went to bed. They ducked all night thing is she looked cock   so she worked the street in punch blow Bankstown   SD.  NSM