Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Are You 17th Naughty Laddy ????

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Matt and Tony

Would Like to Thank All the Following Ladies for Being
Ever So Naughty With Us over The Following 18 Months !!!

Miss Coalville Leics Met at a Greedy Girls DP and Made her Gush !!

Miss Headlands Npton Wanted to Try 2 men Fucking Her

Miss Stevenage ( Coral ) Introduced Through a Friend Wanted 2 Men

Miss Cambs ( Sally ) Husband Wanted 2 See Her Have 3 men so arranged a 3 man session now a Regular Fuck Slut !!!

Miss Market Harborough Leics 19 yr old Fantasy to be fucked by 2 men or more A Regular Monthly Fuck Session Now

Miss Kettering Wanted a GangBang So a GangBang she Had 10 men !!

Miss Oadby Leics ( Wendy ) Wanted 2 men to take her DP Cherry and do
Her 1st Time Anal ... We Obliged !!

Miss Wellingborough Wanted 2 Men to fuck her Hard n Rough Husband
Watched then Joined in !!!

Miss Thorplands Npton Wanted 2 men to fuck her DP and Wank all over
Her Face So we Did Twice !!...haha

Miss Rushden Wanted 2 men For 1st Time DP and be made into a cock hungry Lady !! Fucked her for more than 2 hrs Dirty Lady just kept wanting MORE !!!

Miss Preston Wanted gang bang so arranged a 6 man bang Fucked her hard for over 2 hrs with all involved and she loved her Spunk !!! Soon to meet her again !!!!

Curvy Claire Heard about our Reputation from a other couple from a party so me and Tony Popped down to Ely and let her Hubby Film us fucking her 2 delight she now wants more !!!

Miss Bletchley Unlucky 13 ?? I dont think SO !! Turned up With Hubby and he wanted 2 film her being fucked Senseless !!! Feedback doesnt lie now wants mini gangbang !!!

Miss Oxford Very Nervous 2 begin with but told us what she wanted so us being us gave her the best ever MMF she has ever had she had 1st 2nds and 3rd all in 1 afternoon Mmmmmm Dirty !!!! Feedback superb cheers babes see you in Jan 2008 !!!!

Miss Shrewsbury !!! Yes thats right Miss Shrewsbury Mmmmm Very naughty She had 4 men and loving IT and 4 big loads now she wants more men and more Cum !!! Again superb feedback cheers babes xxx

Miss Spalding at 55yrs Came to us very nervous not played for a few years so we gave her loads 4 play kissing pampering and soon made her wet then she fucked us hard as her hubby watched then gave her 3 well deserved loads !!!

Are You going to be our Number 17th Person ??? I Wonder ???

We can do Private session where it is only Matt and Tony
Arrange Greedy Girls Party In a Private House 31 Ratio
Gangbangs with 6 men or more Present !!!

So Speak Soon

Matt n Tony xxxxxxxxxx

Please view our Profile as feedback never Lies genuine and trusted !!

Re: Are You 17th Naughty Laddy ????

Wow, interesting.
Shame you guys are quite far away. :-(
Still wishing you lots of more fun to come. :-)

h guys fit experianced gangbanger 7.5 cock. based east mids member of the old uk gangbang group would love to make up numbers when required

thanks

dan

hmm i guess thats wot i wanted - when is this gangbang gunna happen - i want 2 join in if its ok ? gentle man with average sized wide cock

matt & Tony,

How about coming to Norfolk to help me with My first Gangbang????

Pussy

Would love an Oxford meet, I'm experienced as a greedy girl, just contact me? I adore good cocks!
Rosiebabe xx

Hi guys!

If you can accomm then I'm more than willing to travel. Get in touch and perhaps I can be your next naughty lady :o)

love to be gangbanged by all 6 or more
love louise xxxxx
not to far away either