Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Single female

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are there any that actually frequent this forum .Is there anyone at all that can actually say they have succesfully got anywhere from this site or is it just a waste of time

Single female

There are a few on this site, but being a boring old fart I haven't got further than a couple of (exceedingly chaste) lunches in a year or so.
But, hey, they were fun, all the same.

There is the occasional jewel among all the dross and Mr & Mrs Walter Mittys. People's fantasies obviously extend to many different forms, and are displayed in lots of odd ways, mostly here...

However, an eternal optimist, I still keep up odd, sporadic correspondences with a few ladies and couples that might, before I am 104, lead to something.

One day, maybe I'll write a book. So if there's any enthusiastic nymphomaniac, heavily into cunnilingus, who seeks her own chapter, then, dear lady please drop me a line.

Re: Single female

I think there are some discussions going on in the forums, and from what I can see some successful meetings have taken place - I think you will have to post what you are looking for and wait for the replies - I am sure they will come in thick and fast!

My pitch...: I'm a married guy looking for a lady to woo, have a laugh with, and please in any way I can. You posted in the East Mids forum, so we cannot be a million miles apart.... if you want to have some fun, let me know!