Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Benidorm 15th- 22nd March.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We will be on holiday 15th-22nd March in Benidorm any couples or guys there at the same time who may want to meet up with us, please get in touch.

Re: Benidorm 15th- 22nd March.

Hi to you both, I live near Benidorm and love the look of the Sexy lady in your profile, so if you fancy a drink with a friendly bloke let me know.
Andy img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I will be very pleased to meet you two and ...see what happens.
39 years old, like sports, 1.80 cm...
Hope to hear from you soon

wow what a great profile take a look at my profile if you like what you see get in touch
have a great holiday
hope to see you soon
steve
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi, thanks for getting in touch can you contact us

Hi there guys, I would love to be able to join you when your over here. I am new to this but would love to be able to meet you. I live 10mins from benidorm and would be able to accommodate or come to you. I hope to hear from you soon.
bye for now

I am very near benidorm the week your here if you fancy getting in touch, if not have a great time when your on hols.
Andy. X img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'll be there on those dates. If u fancy meeting up 4 a nice time,
Ricardoimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hello!!!
I'll be around on same dates, usually move around with my wife, sadly, she'll traveling by those days, either way, I would love to meet you both and have a quality time.

I'm 27 years old, mixed race (EnglishSpanish), 6 years living en barcelona,
Atletic, 1.85., handsome and I love to meet new people.

I'll send photos on demand.

Hi anyone how has left a message within the few days,so we will have left for benidorm by then, please contact us direct.

Jimbo thanks for getting in touch can you contact us direct.

Hi there, its me again. I have seen your flirts to me and I would really love to meet you. can you message me? you will be over here by now and hope I dont miss out on meeting you.

bye for now

Jim
x