Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

TV Southampton Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for some CDTVTS to have a sex party with in southampton soon, porbaly within a month, if your intrested please get in contact and we can disscus things further

Re: TV Southampton Party

hey. would love to join in on this party if possible. when and were would it be. i only live in fareham so not far for me. hope to hear soon. xxx

love the profile stacy

Love the profile Stacy, would love to come and play with you as I'm regularly in So'ton but can't mail you as I'm not a full member!

C x

Hi Stacey

I'd love to join you for a party, let me know the time and place and can't wait to enjoy that hot body of yours

Hi Stacey

I'd love to join you for a party, let me know the time and place and can't wait to enjoy that hot body of yours

Hi Stacey

I'd love to come to your party. keep me posted, let me know when and where and I'll be there. I'm very genuine and will show.

Rich

p.s. Love the video on your profile, your legs look so sexy and I love the pic of your toyed ass; can't wait to play with it myself!

HI,

Luv to come along..i've a fine collection of satin lingerie..so any requests i'd be happy to fulfill.

Sam xx