Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Any ladies with Exhibitionist tendencies???

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are there any ladies out there that want to talk to be about their desires in the exhibitionist realms? What do you like to do, and where? Would you do it again...? I'm thinking more about flashing and secret 'playing', but would love to hear about anything else that you class as exhiitionism!

Re: Any ladies with Exhibitionist tendencies???

No interest in this thread? Nobody want to reveal how they love to be naughty in a public place, perhaps doing something without anyone else knowing that they are doing it, or better still having someone watching you do it when everyone else around is ignorant to the event?

I'll give you an example. I would love to be sitting on a train, sitting on the inside seat (i.e., not the window seat). Sitting diagonally opposite is a lady, also on the inside, and facing me. She has a shortish skirt on, and has her coat on her lap. The coat on her lap allows her to have her hand under it, up her skirt and touching her sexy bits, and she is doing it FOR ME!. I can see her hand and what she is doing, and I can see the reaction it is having by the expression on her face.

Doesn't that sound so sexy? Isn't that something you'd love to be involved in? Can you think of any other means of exhibitionism that you could get involved in, and let me watch? Have you ever done something like this (tell me about it!)?