Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Deepthroat

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello guys,
if any of you are willing to sacrifice and let me try my first deepthroat-attempt, let me know and send me a message.
Thanks in advance,
Sabrina

Re: Deepthroat

hi i love to let u try, im on my friends profile rite this sec coz my membership ran out, let us know if ur intrested in a 20 yr 6 ft nearly 9 inch fat cock? FANCY THE CHALLENGE!

Hi,
Am from kent too - near dartford - 28 yrs old. muscular build. work in city....would love to help you out (mind the pun lol)

drop me a mail

Hello young lady I have just jopined this week an I too late to apply for the job, I have lots of exp!
My name is Kimx

Sounds like a plan!!!

hiya your not far from me,i would be willing to make that sacrifice im a newbie so you could break me inimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi Sabrina,

If your still looking happy to help, live in Brighton Marina on a boat or i can travel up to you.

Steve

if you still want te practice , you can try mr drop me a lineimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

any news on hows your cocksucking went hon? near dartford kent here so if you ever need a hand....img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I am in kent too ... we should get together ...

yeah im over sidcup way attractive and sexy when you looking to try?xx

yeah im over sidcup way attractive and sexy when you looking to try?xx

Hi babe

actually we r in London but travel to Canterbury often, really interested, please send a contact mail so we can share pix, possibly send u our pics too, and meet maybee soon somewhere in Canterbury, have a drink.. and lets see what happens lol..

Await hearing from you

xx

K&M

Hi.

Love to do this with you. I dont live far away from you either.

Sounds like a great fun thing we can do together.

x

Dear Sabrina,

I'm a 21 year old guy with an 8inch cock and I'd love to meet up with you for some fun. I'm able to travel and can send you pictures before hand if needs be but I don't put them on here for privacy reasons. If you're interested send me a message, I'd love to hear from you.

Sam

would love for u to give me deep throat

I would love to help you out if your genuine and if it helps you decide i've 8" for you to sallow.

Jamiex

I am not averse to teaching you to Deep Throat Sabrina! (Is it Sabrina?) Heather Brook is the best teacher that I know and she has amazing skills. I have a few of her videos which are very educational and I could show you. Learn and then practice! Am in central London if you're around...

HedylusMaximus x

Essex boy say's yes,yes,yyyyeeessss

mail me pls ximg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Hi happy to be a sacrificial lamb for your experiment

i love to help im from heartfordshire if u heard of it xxx

If you are happy to try it with a mature, experience man, let me know

Love

Danielimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

im not to big about 6 inch average so if u want to deepthroat me let me know i would love to be your first.
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

i would love to meet u and watch u swallow my cock hole

interested in deepthroating an indian cock?

i would love to let u use my body for whatever u want. i also read ur profile and would be up for group sex if u get a group together. u look stunning. ray

Are you still looking to try out deep throat? Am in Brighton. Come visit me! lol x