Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

northants dogging disaster!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

went out again last night 10 til nearly 3,visited 5 sites,all said to be popular and busy.- reality was no couples,no men with any manners whatsoever ! approaching car with cock out before you have even got comfy let alone given ANY signal whatsoever is rude and intimidating ! if any genuine bi femscouples would like a meet within an hours drive of kettering later today or tonight, please get in contact with us,we are getting close to giving up ! thanks,bobnjay.XXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Re: northants dogging disaster!!

I tend to agree...............I gave up dogging some time ago. Although have to admit I went out Saturday afternoon and yet again nothing going on!!!

The reason I gave up was because I didn't enjoy what could only be described as the meat counter at Tesco when the tickets run out lol.

Good luck with your search anyway

James

BobNJay, would love to know where you go for Dogging in Northants - I've heard of a few locations but never been - where have you tried, and what are the best times of the day to go?

P.S. I am a gentleman - I wouldn't approach the car with 'it' out - I'd wait until you wanted it out and let you do it yourself!

Like you, we went out Sunday night and was approached by a single male. After full head lights beaming in on us fot 5 mins or so, he left his car and stood there waiting with hans in pockets fiddling about. Yes we were there for some fun, but we gave no sign we were doggers looking for some action and he assumed this was ok. How rude !!!!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"