Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Erotic Massage

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.11.2018 Date END: 18.11.2018 coming to mumbai this weekend..
looking for a good massage..
anyone interested can ping us.

From finger tickling to tongue tornado! Experience the sensual massage with me, Aaryan from Navi Mumbai.

From Head to toe with tongue tornado twister sensual erotic massage with me, Joe from Thane

From Head to toe with tongue tornado twister sensual erotic massage with me, Joe from Thane.

I am aditya, 29 m, 6ft single bi m, now living in Mumbai Westerns but travel to Bangalore quite often. I am decent well educated and now working with an MNC here. 
I would describe myself as someone having better than average looks and fit with huge tool.(for some cpls who decides on size).I am quite intelligent and classy for sure, well traveled (of course), who knows how to treat a woman very well and hold a very interesting conversation, always. I have been into this lifestyle for 5 years and had met some lovely couples, had a great time so far. I have also tried all wild and kinky  stuffs with the cpls and open to try anything and everything.
I am not someone who likes to jump off to bed straight away. Rather my idea of a perfect night would be coffee drinks first, have a nice long conversation to break the ice, then may be hitting the club, dirty dancing talking etc.. and then move on if you are comfortable. Trust me the built up is so so important, it pays off well afterwards ??.May be end up in a bath tub later, naked with candles lit and champagne!! Who knows whats in store...

I am aditya, 29 m, 6ft single bi m, now living in Mumbai Westerns but travel to Bangalore quite often. I am decent well educated and now working with an MNC here. 
I would describe myself as someone having better than average looks and fit with huge tool.(for some cpls who decides on size).I am quite intelligent and classy for sure, well traveled (of course), who knows how to treat a woman very well and hold a very interesting conversation, always. I have been into this lifestyle for 5 years and had met some lovely couples, had a great time so far. I have also tried all wild and kinky  stuffs with the cpls and open to try anything and everything.
I am not someone who likes to jump off to bed straight away. Rather my idea of a perfect night would be coffee drinks first, have a nice long conversation to break the ice, then may be hitting the club, dirty dancing talking etc.. and then move on if you are comfortable. Trust me the built up is so so important, it pays off well afterwards ??.May be end up in a bath tub later, naked with candles lit and champagne!! Who knows whats in store...

Hey there I have told I have magical fingers and I am good with my tongue for the missus so if you like my profile hit me up

Professional Masseur well trained from Mumbai. 
I am 30 professional masseur by choice... well educated and fun loving guy i work as a tech lead in a reknownef MNC. But I am trained professionally to be a masseur...You can expect tbe best relieving massage and therapy from me depending on your choice...And if you want to go ahead I am also open for further plays without any inhibitions...So let me know if you wanna have the best in Mumbai...Waiting for your reply...

Professional Masseur well trained from Mumbai. 
I am 30 professional masseur by choice... well educated and fun loving guy i work as a tech lead in a reknownef MNC. But I am trained professionally to be a masseur...You can expect tbe best relieving massage and therapy from me depending on your choice...And if you want to go ahead I am also open for further plays without any inhibitions...So let me know if you wanna have the best in Mumbai...Waiting for your reply...

Buri massage therapy

can give her good massage and good bath , if like pls reply

Checkout my profile and reviews and if you are interested, message me