Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Slave Required

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,
As a busy, highly sexed fit couple we are looking for the ultimate sex accessory - a sex p.a.slave to use and abuse.
Shehe will be required to degrade themselves, conduct various activities to both the male and female, possibly even provide assistance (holding my balls while i fuck my girls mouth. you may also be required to lick cum from her face, arse or pussy to clean her.

Applicants must be VERY submissive and in NottinghamLeedsSheffield area - we will take you on some of our adventures...

Re: Slave Required

hi very interested, travel and stop in those areas, bi guy luvs being abused.
get back to me steve

l would love to be your slave. I am a very obediant girl most of the time but accept tht I must take any punishment or humiliation due to me. I enjoy being forced to take part in sexual acts or humiliation and will do my utmost to be of the best possible service to you both, I like to be forced, humiliated & bound,gagged & punished as you see fit. I love to please and would like nothing more to assist you in anything you need be it giving or taking or anything else. email me for more detail xxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hey i'm also interested, i'm up for all sorts of stuff and have a real thing for being dominated.

very interested

I am interested. I am in St. Louis but I am free to travel. I am not sure if I am worthy. I am bi, I NEED humiliation and I am very submissive.

Yes I like it.
You can have on me if you want it.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

This is my ideal fantasy MasterMistress. Please dominate me and use me as your "ultimate sex accesory". I can't think of anything better. I can supply you with my bondage gear if you wish and will hand over keys etc to you on my arrival for you to do with as you wish. My body will be yours and you can use it how you want.

SlaveGuyBDSM

I want to be this slave. I am extremely interested! I am a 20 year old student in the Leeds area and I'm willing to do what ever you want. I will assist you with all your needs and happily clean up all your cum. You can humiliate me. I'm yours. Use me. Get in touch. Your filthy sub slave.

Hello, very interested and willing to travel to those areas, please reply