Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Cum lovers and cock sluts required for London gangbang Friday 1st February

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am part of an established London based group of guys who like a good gangbang and we are aiming for some gangbang fun on Friday 1st February.

This will take place in a central London hotel or apartment, depending on the numbers involved. The more ladies that wish to cum the more men that will be supplied to fulfil your needs.

I currently have an ad on this forum advertising our services but now this one is for a definite date (Friday 1st February).

So if there are any cocksluts or cum guzzlers that wish to be fucked stupid then get in touch.
Partners welcome to join in or just watch.

Please note ladies that if you like to be the complete centre of attention that there may be others there vying for it so if you wish to arrange a meeting where you are guaranteed to be the only female participate then contact me and we’ll see what we can arrange.

We’re not really looking for any more guys, have plenty of those, just some nice ladies or couples.

Tom

Re: Cum lovers and cock sluts required for London gangbang Friday 1st February

Hello, it's Sabrina.
I hope youre reading this. You have sent me an interesting message, but i accidentally clicked on "delete" instead of "reply. :-(
Would be nice if you mailed me again.

It's on it's way.

Tom

hey Tom,

Do you Do any Gangbangs out side of the London Area, Im looking for my first gangbang

Pussy

well same here - never done it before - but excited to see a few guys fucking a lady and then joining in the scene - wondering if theres any gangbang thing going in london -