Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

near guardamar

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

dogging bi and any fun...johnate_uk at the billgates company

Re: near guardamar

dogin in the woods great 12 noon the best time , also after dark

thanks...but which woods...the one by the town or the ones near the dunes...ctc me

The woodsnear camp site

can you be more specific to the location please. we went there today for some fun but there seemed to be too many families around. we tried all locations of the woods right down to the beach is it confined to the car or actually in the woods, are there many other couples there, what sort of action is there?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

i think we are getting mixed up here...te campsite is la marina where the nudist beach is...and the woods and car park are at guardamar..but i cant find any dogging at either......look at my profile n get in touch if u wan t to and maybe we can get things sorted out

Re: Doggin near guardamar

There is never any thing going in the pine forest as you said there are to many Spanish families that use it as shelter from the sun, most action is in the car park at the end of the road on the beach to the right but the action never really starts untill after 10ish and mostly on the weekends apart from the holiday seasons where it can happen most nights. You do get lots of action in the dunes during the summer season but there are lots of guys also searching for couples and when you do see a crod of guys it is either gays or a couple showing out for the guys. But good luck anyway.

Re: Action near guardamar

There is also a car park half down between the camp site and the beach on the left hand side althouh most action is restricted to the cars but be carefull as the Police do patrol during the day not so much of an evening as I think they are looking for car theives during the day I have had my side window smashed on several occations.

I've been in that area also, but I could only see some gays who I was not interested with.

I would like to meet a couple or girl to have fun. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" Plz contact me if you're interested:

See u, img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Hi
we are from the other end of the costa but get up that way quite often but we can't work out where these 2 places are , can someone give us clear directions and we'll visit next weekend [fi its not raining].:-)

hi
read my profile and contact me for directions
thanks john

Hi,

Please can you give us better directions to the best area to go dogging in guardamar,
a discription of the sort of action that happens there and best times would be helpful to

Thanks in advance

the woods near Guadamar are between the 2 Nancy camps before guadamar go striaght to the end past camping Marjal turn left then at end turn left over bumpy pathway turn direct left again and end of metal path img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" then turn right over potholed road and ramp to the end then turn right straight down past the woods and very ueven road to the car park at the bottom. Park and walk up to the beach and walk 300 yards along to the nudist beach and sand dunes and the forrest is to the right fantastic place there ansd fantastic sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi snowy
how you doing...take me dogging?