Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Friday DrinksMore

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.10.2018 Date END: 26.10.2018 Would love to meet an intelligent, attractive couple in Mumbai for drinks (and more if it's a mutual fit) this Friday night. Please drop us a message.

I’m a 33 year old classy and sophisticated sapiosexual. I Have a well established career in the creative field and would love to meet you guys over a few drinks. If things click then we can take things forward. What say? Does that work? 

Love to meet u

Love to meet u

Hey. we are a couple here. Both of us are 5'4'and 24 years of age. The male, who has been with couples before, would love to let the female meet you both and see if this is indeed her scene. SRSP for starters. 
If not leading to anything, would definitely like to meet you for coffee at the least. Cheers. do feel free to reach out Or message here, and we can take it from there.

Cheers! Have a great day. 

Hey. we are a couple here. Both of us are 5'4'and 24 years of age. The male, who has been with couples before, would love to let the female meet you both and see if this is indeed her scene. SRSP for starters. 
If not leading to anything, would definitely like to meet you for coffee at the least. Cheers. do feel free to reach out. Or message here, and we can take it from there.

Cheers! Have a great day. 

We could be a good match Hey We're not far away from you, give us a message and maybe we can get to know each other better!

Like to joint this event

I am cd girlyy sisyyy guy . I like join you