Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

spit roast my gf !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

my gf has recently been saying how she would love to be spit roasted by myself and one other and maybes i shouldnt think this but i would love to do this.

anyone got advice on finding the right guy for this particularly if youve done it.

cheers

Re: spit roast my gf !!!

well, I am not English, so I dont know what "to spit roast" means when you talk about sex...
it sounds very ... strange.
dont even know, if I am curious...lol

please explain.

Re: spit roast my gf !!!

Well you two, firstly I am not a dirty old perv, have a look at my profile.
I think once you are both ready to do this (ie you invite another guy to join you in your sex life) you need to discuss what you want, what your boundaries will be and to understand that this fantasy is not to be mixed with love or feelings.
You need to find a guy thats fun, fairly smart and one that is relaxed, the relaxed bit is important as you might invite him back and if one or both or you get cold feet it will be important to know that he will be cool with it!!
I have had the pleasure of being invited to have a threesome and a foursome with two seperate friends, both were great and repeated and after each time our relationship was as before.

Both are still great friends.

So in answer to your question, choose wisely, meet at a bar, talk and see if you get on first before anything else.

Harry