Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Nottingham couple looking for fuck buddies for female

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for straight well hung guys 30+years old for horny female to enjoy on regular basis with partner and with out. No bi guys but bi females always welcome for 1-2-1 with female or with both.

Re: Nottingham couple looking for fuck buddies for female

Hi there

I'm not too sure if you are into black men at all I am just sending you a few lines if you are intrested in a WE black guy in the Mansfield area please get back to me.

I have not been in area long and am kinda getting a bit pussy sick from my regular fuckbuddies down in London.

I can get a refrence from my last fuckbuddie lol it was so good that she will be traveling from London for this black dick lol.

Listen sorry if I have come across big headed in this mail but to be honest with you I am trying to add a bit of humour to all this.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

I'm not big headed really lol errrrrrrrrm only where it counts haha ! anyway if you think you would be intrested in an easy to get along with jovial black chappie drop me a line.

bye for now and happy new year to you img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

would love to help out, slim and hard

I would love to Cum and Help
Fuck your Wife
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hiya, Would love to play this weekend if your interested,,,Fuck me hun...you look well fucking horny...i would love to spend some time with you,,,...you look so fucking hot. Well sexy.. anyhow babes...if ya fancy some fun with me...mail me back.. i'l wine ya dine ya and 69 ya. xxx Mail us back if ya fancy meetin up this weekend...i'll send ya my mobile no if you fancy some hot action with me...i think your proper horny..sexy as fuck. Just what i need!

Hi shame did c this yesday cause i meeting a couple 2nite who want bi female fun as he watches and me having her as she licks a woman out Rob

hi notts male here would love to sort your wife out for you img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

hi, would love to find out if we suited or not, im easy goin and cheeky with a body that will either leave you dumbstruck or vomiting lol x

hi drop me a line.xxxxxxxxx

hi there will love to help out img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"