Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

What are your honest views about a wife once in a while cheating with a new guy she meets?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I would like to hear your honest thoughts about this subject

You need to lift your game !      Other wise she will walk one day and not return.  
You could be the richest guy in town but willor can compete against a stiff hard 9 inch long cock !

Is it cheating if you know about it?

It depends on what kind of understanding you have.  If you have an open marriage and her frequent activity bothers you, you need to identify why it is bothering you (ie:  She's getting more action than you?  You feel like you are losing the 'couple connection' you once had, etc.)  Then if it's not jealousy, you should DEFINITELY sit down and discuss your feelings with her.  If you do not have an open arrangement, once maybe any more than that andthe unfaithful bitch to the curb.

Hi

Hi

If you can't beat them join them ,,

wow girls need to experience new guys   so cheaking is good 

As long as she stays safe and comes home to have me finish what he started, I have no problem with it.

I have no issue with it and want Hannah to do this as long as I know and she tells what happens. The thought of her doing that and me either listening or watching is so horny 

In my situation, I wouldn't have a problem with it

All very Liberal now days! 

Clueless deviant is the only sensible and correct comment of them all. People need the correct advice especially the younger more gullible people. Well wrote good j??

Winner's don't Cheat + Cheaters don't Win,, 
We play together,,,  cheating isn't needed! 

It depends what you call cheating, if she comes home and tells you all about it, it is not cheating but if she hides the fact from you then it is cheating.
Most men enjoy the thought or sight of their woman with another man, it turns us on and it also shows she is still desirable to other men which is a great turn on. If the man is agreeable the wife will be very happy because she has more experience and a safe home to come back to and in my case, the best shag she has ever had after she told me.

It depends what you call cheating, if she comes home and tells you all about it, it is not cheating but if she hides the fact from you then it is cheating.
Most men enjoy the thought or sight of their woman with another man, it turns us on and it also shows she is still desirable to other men which is a great turn on. If the man is agreeable the wife will be very happy because she has more experience and a safe home to come back to and in my case, the best shag she has ever had after she told me.

I have no issue with it and want Hannah to do this as long as I know and she tells what happens. The thought of her doing that and me either listening or watching is so horny 

Exactly 

Well put exactly what I say

Wow, this is exactly what I say to my partner, I’m still trying to talk her into things lol

I would like her to do it in front of me and in turn allow me to do someone in front of her then all four of us just get nasty as hell eating up all 

If,,,, Uz have an open relationship,, ,
Its not cheating,,,,
We never cheat,,, we include each other in to the  action + we both love it!

Shit if that guy is not b me. 

RE:

You need too be both secure in the marriage and for added protection suggest doing this as a couple with another couple or single g

hurtful.

Try cockold, sure she'll love and start opening with you

1. Trust

This is the 'life's blood' of any relationship. Without it the relationship, the connection, no matter its form WILL fail.

If 'cheating' is a violation of Trust?

Then no... I cannot condone nor support such a thing.

2. Communication

Communication is the heart that 'pumps' the blood of Trust through a relationship.

If two [ or more] people have been able to openly, honestly, and with respect CLEARLY explain, share, understand, and Respect each other's boundaries in a relationship?

Then external connections, dalliances, flings, romances... etc... are NOT a 'problem'.

They become something positive, or shared, or supportive for the person that is exploring them [with or without their partner] 

3. Boundaries

This is not about what "I" say YOU cannot do.

This is about ME clearly explaining what "I" cannot or will not accept within a relationship.

If "cheating" [however you and your partner define it] is NOT a violation of your Boundaries? 

Then I don't see any issues.

But please... reread points 1 and 2 above.

4. Safely

As fun, thrilling, fulfilling, or exciting external relations can be?

If she is not being SAFE?

THAT... is a problem.