Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gangbang in Leeds!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am about to start a gangbang group in Leeds Yorkshire.
I plan the first party to be on Sat. 2nd Feb with a very demanding Lady.

The hotel is not booked yet. What I need now are guys to come and have a good time. I want to establish a group...this means that if you are trustworthy, i would organise partys on a very regular basis (I already know a few women who would enjoy a gb as well)
However this is quite a risk for me, so I need something to confirm that you are actually coming.
I'd like to charge a small deposit in advance. If for some reason I have to cancel this again...you would of course get it all back!!!
The girl who will be at the party is on this site as well...she will post here in a few days to confirm that I am not just talking crap here and that i am not trying to rip you off... (she is not a premium member...so her post will come in several days)

so, if you are dedicated and horny and willing to trust me (as I have to trust you) send me a mail (basic members can as well).
dont just post one line here : "give details plz"...I will ignore these, because I got better things to do...if you dont bother to send me a proper, informative mail (with chat contact , preferably...pics are a must!!!!!) then I assume you wont spend the time to come and fuck either...

guys should be clean and be experinced (be able to get a boner in front of other guys and be able to fuck for more than the average 5 mins...lol)
as she is very demanding, we need big (black) cocks and 8+ guys...

hope to hear from genuine guys
and...dont waste anyones time...(especially not mine) lol
I will reply to every mail!!! (but can take a few days)
cheers, Stenz

Re: Gangbang in Leeds!!

well, as it took 3 days for this post to get reviewed, I just want to bump this again...

Hello Guys Of Stenz GROUP,
I can Confirm that all he as told you is true guys, as I am one of the ladies he is arranging things for, in fact I beleave that the group party for me will be the first party of the group, and that I will be the one at the centre ofall your attension, at the Hotel in LEEDS, IN FEB.
And I do hope I get lots of attension guys from you all as Stenz as told you I am a very demanding woman so I truely hope that you injoy me as much as Ill injoy all of you guys?
I am into having all 3 whole filled, 1-1, 2-1, and 3-1 at the same time, I like to give and resive oral,love to be touched, love to be spoken to dirty, and a lot more?I cum very quickly guys and orgasm often.
MY Only donts are ( No water sports, no pain, no sitting, no fisting ) this are a big turn off for me, and sorry guys but you can shoot off over me, but not in me, and all guys should be fit and heathy, age is not inportant, but do like younger,and I like you all to take me as often as you can, as many times as you can get it Up.
If you guys can give me the Best Night Of My Life, we will be making this a REGULAR thing ? beleave me.
My name is Rita by the way, see you guys soon I hope, and party we will,sorry it as took so long to post this but could only read Stenz posting to-day, just hope it dont take 7 days for you guys to read this, and oh by the way do hope a few of you are big dicks, that I would love, and pitchers of want you do to me will be taken, if you dont want your face showing tell stenz ok
love and kisses Rita xxxxxxxxxxxx

im in york on the 1 feb so could travel.

this will be my first but hopefully not last, this still happening ?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I wont be in the UK from 24th till 7th January.
So I might not be able to check my mail...nevertheless, mail me. I will reply in a chronological order...it is first come first serve basis of course. and it is a limited number of guys. so dont wait too long.

to speed things up a little: if you send me a mail, dont just send: interested...

send your mobile number and chat contact and your email address.
thanks...and merry fucking over xmas.

I know that this deposit thing is a bit dodgy...and i guess it is not going to work...
anyway, I hope you do understand that this is also quite a risk for me.

I dont expect people to pay in advance anymore...but i want to get to know the guys who want to come a little before the party. So i need your details (pics, phone number andor mobile, chat contact) I dont want complete strangers to come to my party!!!!
I'd like to create a group and do this on a regular basis...

I hope you understand that.
If you are not willing to do that and just want to cum after 5 mins and then leave again, there is no point in showing interest...you should stay at home and wank instead...

well i am quite interested. what will the costs be like? i am quite young and fit and i wont disapoint u.

room is booked in a hotel in leeds!
let the fun beginimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"