Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Slut TV for Fun NW UK

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I like to get out dressed and ready whenever I get the chance and next chance of a few evenings out will be early to mid December, LancsCheshireW Yorks areas, and can travel to meet. Will be dressed as a sexy slut in mini skirt, seamed nylons, high heels, see through top and more than willing to be fully used as a submissive tarty whore slut.
I would like to meet horny assertive TV lovers who will make full use of me, a clean healthy passive submissive cum dump slut TV – no strings fees. Contact me to make arrangements – especially if you are a well endowed heavy creamer. I fancy being bent over or on my back, my legs spread, my panties pulled down or to one side and told what a slag I am as you make me take it, then leave me to pull up my panties and straighten myself as you go. I love outdoor or in car meets and also indoors.
Also quite fancy being photo'd being used as a slut if any guys are interested, and have other horny fantasies too like bondage sex fun which i'd like to make reality.
Genuine – so no timewasters or no shows please.
Always horny and sub when dressed so if you fancy giving it to a slut TV get in touch to arrange something definite