Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

want to start a Gangbang group in the yorkshire region

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey there!
I am a single guy who seeks other str8 guys in an established Gangbang Group in the yorkshire region. I'd like to join in this group because I like Gangbangs (haha - great explanation, eh) ...and it is quite hard for one guy to get this sorted out, you know ;-)

I am easygoing and the experience I already have with Gangbangs were more than great...

if there are more guys who like to be part of this, we could start one as well.

but the guys should be well mannered, clean, genuine, with both feet on the ground and with a sense of humor and no assholes who think they are the greatest creature God has ever bestowed on this planet and who generally treat women like shit.... things are different of course if she wants to be treated likewise...i guess you got the picture.

such groups make it easier for both, men... and women who want to get banged...lets get this done...the more the merrier.

cheers, Markus

Edit: this post is now two times in the forum...but under a different headline, because I am afraid chances are low that an established group seeks new guys, this just won't happen I guess.
so I have to try and start a new one ( about 8 guys...we are 2 at the moment...)

Re: want to start a Gangbang group in the yorkshire region

we still need a few more guys.
you should be clean, willing to travel reasonable distances, willing to share hotel costs and like having casual sex!!

send me a mail and hopefully we can get started soon and get some action...img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" and not just img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"
:-)

we are a little group now...but still need more guys (at least 4) to make sure that we can act as a group...not that we end up as just 2 guys because the others dont have time.

age doesn't matter...as long as you like to have fun and are open minded you are welcome...

women who want to get banged can post here as well....a little teaser for the guys hahaha...so that they see how usefull such groups are...

hi tom from lancs can travel had few gang bangs love it

would love to join in. i live in the region. im willing to give photos and other necessary details.

hope to hear from you soon.

it is getting busier...good
we are 6 guys now.
what we would need are black guys (with big cocks preferable)
to offer a wider range of sizes to women...lol

so, black guys, get in touch

would love to join in, let me know if ya get anything planned

we are 9 gyus now!
no more white guys please. unless you have a really big cock (but not bigger than mine...lol...no, it must be bigger than mine!!!)

black guys, with big cocks, get in touch!!!!! 2 or 3 guys would be cool.

the group is about to get started...and i have some great prospects for partys...so, don't wait too long!!!

all you guys who are already in my group, please reply to my mails asap!!!!

there are already a few girls who want to have details...and I cannot say to them: "be patient" ...you know there are millions of guys who like sex...

so send your confirmation mail with all details I asked for and answer all questions...asap!!!!!

you know who you are.

hi we are a couple in our early 60s , jean would like to love to join in a gangbang ,our profile see jestu100 reply to backspace100 , we both would like to join in. cheers

hi 24 male interested in been apart of it.

could still need a few younger guys for this (maybe black ones with a big cock)

read my posts about the parties...they are called: "Gangbang in Leeds" and "my 2nd Gangbang in Leeds". they are somewhere in this forum (currently still on the 1st page)

cheers,
Markus