Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

need to be fked

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

feelin really horny need sum nsa fun, i got a tight pussy an even tighter ass...tell me wot to do

Re: need to be fked

Wish you were older ,or I was younger....I suppose it was always thus !!
Have fun,best wishes... Peter

I'd love to come and have some nsa fun with you. Let me know.

id love to chat to u ,or meet mail me if you r interested

Hi babe,

I would love to come and play, drop me a line soon

Take Care

Dave xxx

hey babe. i'm always horny and my cock is always ready to please. i'd want you to slowly undress to your panties then i'd pull them down with my teeth before gently licking your clit and inserting a finger in your arse before bending you over and sliding my cock inside you then shooting my load all over you.

hi hunni - am up 4 most things - just send me mail and we can chat more...

Get in touch! Hope we can meet up soon x

Get in touch! Hope we can meet up soon x

Free tonight if your interested.

Drop me a line

Thanks.

May I assist

hi 40 yr old male happy to oblige let me know if you are interested

I`d love to spunk up or on that tight ass of yours would be great to do it New Years day great way to start the year off
all the best for 2008

Dan
x

hi im in manchester and would love to fuck u with no strings if u fancy it get in touch

I'll cum to you.The best part is the anticipation, the tantalising prospect, the tentative touch, the sweet caress, the first fondle, the exploration, the response as I grow harder and harder and my balls swell and my fingers explore and tease and the nipples harden and the breath comes quickly and the tongues entwine and the hands explore and then the gasp the delight as they enter and move slowly and firmly as the pace grows and the kisses and the tongue slip from spot to spot to core to rouse and to speed and and faster and faster and then to explode... and then to kiss and carress and gently hold.......
fancy it
Oh yes.....
do you?
B