Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

bi-fem looking to suprize my guy with another bi-fem, can u help ???

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello, and thanxs for reading this ad,

Im a 33 yr old bi-female, 5ft 3", petite in size, small breasts,and piercing to the lower region hehe,blonde hair, blue eyes, tattoos

Im looking for a single bi female that would enjoy a meet with myself and my partner in our home on sat 17th nov, (blackpool), im trying to arrange this as a suprize for my fella, something he has always wanted to do with me, but unfortunatly not had chance due to time wasters,

my partner is 5ft10", with a fantastic athletic body, some body tattoos, and a great 8" cock that tastes great and feels mmmm outta this world, brown hair. And he always aims to please, ive gotta admit hes never let me down or the other women hes been with.

we both love to give and recieve, and were into most things apart from strong pain, bare back is out as we always use protection.
descression is also a must to us, due to us having a close family.
if we are the type of ppl your looking for and think you could join us on 17th, pls mail us on here a.s.a.p. or hotmail us.co.uk.
WE ARE NOT FULL MEMBERS ON THIS SITE, SO MAIL MIGHT BE BEST OPTION IF YOUR REPLYING TO US.

WAITING IN HOPE FOR A BI GIRL TO JOIN US
TINA XX