Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Bi-Couple Wanting to meet for Dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi There,

We're a Bi Couple From Hoo and Love having sex in or on our car, We like to drive to the layby on Gravesend Road Strood for dogging fun!
If you would like to meet us there sometime get in touch for details of when we're be there!

Michelle & Chris
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Re: Bi-Couple Wanting to meet for Dogging

hi iam up for it just give me a shout xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi we love dogging.we live in southport ann loves to wank all the men looking as us haveing a good fuck.one day see wanked six men and they cum all over her tits.love ann and john.

Hi there,

Thanks for showing an interest, Please feel free to check our profile and send us a message.
We will be happy to send you contact details.
Hopefully We're hear from you soon

Michelle and Chris

img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

Hi We are Rhonda and John in the Canterbury locking for a dogging site we are new commers!! Another couple would be good have been to the chartham site but a bit to open for us to start -any other places

Hi I would quite like to come and watch when you are dogging

Hi Ann & Jo,

Your Dogging experiences sound really great!
Do you ever travel to Kent ?
Would love to hook up somtime.....
Anyway thanks for leaving your reply

Michelle and Chris
img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

I would love to meet Im straight, but would like to watch or your husband watch us?? x

Hi there

I have been searching for an active dogging site in Lancs for some time. I frequent Entwistle res in Bolton on a regular basis but would be interested in finding somewhere better. My pic at

Hope to hear from you!

Chris

hi were not sure off dogging sites in youre area, but they do have quite a bit of info on this site before u log in about dogging and swinging....maybe that can help!

img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

well bidie,

it's a well known spot and always someone there after 11pm so why not go down and have some dogging fun!

here are the directions

Rochester:-
Lay-by just before the new bypass on Gravesend Road near Strood, the A226. Action most nights after 11pm.

Hi Rhonda and John

Not sure whats near you guys or not but here are a few we know off, Hope it helps!
These are all in Kent.

Shoreham woods:-
Shoreham woods near Junction 4 of M25 is a good place, fairly quiet but some couples action. Shoreham woods ( Brown picnic signs ) located off A224. Leave M25 @ J4 up to first rbout, sharp left on to A224 to HalsteadBadgers Mount. 2 miles to first rbout, turn left into small country lane. Shoreham woods on right set back off road. If you end up going back under M25 you have missed it! During the day this is a well frequented "normal" picnic site with kids & couples really walking their dogs etc. However by night this has got to be the best Kent dogging site! It is set back off the road, so mainbeam brigade have to negotiate a winding approach road which does not illuminate the whole area as there are loads of recessed parking bays. There are woods nearby for the outdoor types who like their dogging action au natural. Even picnic benches so you can avoid the damp grass! A Doggers paradise.

Shooters Hill:-
The first carpark up Shooters Hill from Greenwich (Oxleas Woods, see below for full info). Some couples having daytime affairs.

St. Mildred's & Westbrook:-
Beach car-park between St. Mildreds & Westbrook. Participation with dogging couples there sometimes.

Rochester:-
Lay-by just before the new bypass on Gravesend Road near Strood, the A226. Action most nights after 11pm.

Oxleas Woods:-
In the car park near the cafe in Oxleas Woods, which is the top of shooters hill. Directions are as follows for those who do not know the area, look on Multimap and type in Kenilworth Gardens (Greenwich) which is off Shooters Hill, on the South East LondonKent Borders. Turn left into Kenilworth Gardens and left again down the drive to the car park. Best suggestion is to park on the far left hand side, on the grass area which is just off the car park, near the wooded area. Good couples dogging action here, a well kept secret (until now!). For more info and also help with organising dogging meets at this location email Martin and his lady friend.
Update: the carpark near the cafe on Shooters Hill is closed @ night, although the one further down is OK, with entrance next to WoodsSchool.

Maidstone:-
Cobtree Manor Country Park near Maidstone. Used to be very good last year then went quiet due to the boys in blue. But it is now becoming very active again. It is also a good gay cruising spot.

Isle of Sheppey:-
Leysdown Naturists beach and car park. Drive onto the Isle of Sheppy. Follow signs to Leysdown. Through town, follow the coast road until it appears to end. Turn left down the unmade road. Over the hump. Park up. Over the grass bank is the naturist beach. Both the beach and car park can get "interesting" later in the day.

Dover:-
The car-park on top of the cliffs, overlooking Eastern Docks. At night, go past the toll booth and take the left up into coach park. Good dogging and exhibitionism and nice views too!

Chilham:-
The carpark at entrance to Chilham-toilet which is open all night. Some gays, some couples.

Broadstairs:-
Joss Bay, near Broadstairs is very good late evening. Lots of dogging action viewing here.

MEET US TONIGHT AT 7.30 PM AT THE HOGGS BACK CAFE A 31 JUST PAST THE GODALMING TURN OFF TOWARDS FARNHAM

AL&AMANDA

XXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi Christhompson01204

img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Hi,

My name is colin aged 35, medium heavy build. Clean, polite and respectful. I've played on the scene for a few years but never been dogging before. I live 20 mins from Dartford and would love to be invited along to watch have some fun.

Please write back soon.

Colin.

Hi jasonds

Well Hi there and thanks for showing your interest,
Check out our profile and make contact then hunni

Michelle and Chris

colinfuntimes

Call us anytime to arrange something

img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

ALAmanda

Sorry couldnt meet didnt get your message in time,

What a shame would of loved to have some fun you you guys!

Michelle & Chris

img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" hi i would love to meet up with you for a show sometime soon. please mail me

if you ever need a male, just let me know.. ;)
wouls love to meet up with couples and girls... hurry hurry. i cant wait.. ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

if you ever need a male, just let me know.. ;)
wouls love to meet up with couples and girls... hurry hurry. i cant wait.. ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

have sent u a message themodelnow

hi i am naz i am 36 gsoh bi looking for some clean fun sorry i cant send photo but to be honest i have not learnt how to , i live south east near croydon i would love to meet i got nice thick cock for you to enjoy plz contact me here after 8pm any night except sundays would be gratefull

i would love to meet i expect i could make you both grin
i am up for it even though i am a bit of a drive in surrey it would be worth it contact me

WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOMETIME. KEEP IN TOUCH.
LOVE
KUMAR & TINA

Hi i am a 24yr male from Chatham, into dogging and lots of other things lol. I would love to meet you both and have some fun. Can travel and accommodate during the day only. Please get in touch img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

Hi. New to this too. Live in Ashford. Did you found out best places for dogging? Would love to know. x

hi ann got a good fucking in blackpool on sunday 27 march.see wanked off two men.looking at us fucking. see loves to be a slut out dogging.love you all ann and john..img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi

First time couple here. I'm 37 and big build and bf is 52. He wants to see me with another couple, another man, another woman or group of men and i'd like to try it too, always been a fantasy of mine. We're in Ashford. How do we get started? Is there anywhere we should be goinglooking. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks x

Let me know. I'll be there.
Anthony

hi we are bi. we dog in southpoot at weekends i love to wank all the men off out of the car window,email us.., love ann and john.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hello iam terry and would love to meet up with a sexy couple like yous have a look at me profile and if interested get in touch and well have some fun

sounds great to me you tow are certainly fun

email me back and we cn arrange to meet... for some fun

Thanks for your interest, Sorry but your not really my wifes type, but dont give up looking here you may arnswer anyone who posts.

Michelle & Chris
img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

just send me some mail to sort out a meet and its fun all the wayimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi i'm from southport too, i lov to watch and wud love to see you flashing! i know a spot for doing it too
please get in touch if interested!

see ya

steve

hiya we live in the north west would love to meet up

phil and carol

hi i live here you two i know a lot of good car parks if you want to email me and i will pass it on to you or we can meet up some time
damien688@hotmail.co.uk

Hi i went to Shoreham woods on Monday night and it was closed, or is there another way in
Please help i was looking forward to dogging there if it was good my partner said she would come

please let us know when is the next time you are going dogging would love to meet up