Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

SLAG WIFE NEEDS GANGBANG:

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, im sue 38 hubby 40 wud like to hear from guys who can arrange gangbangs for me, hubby likes to watch only. i wud like to used as regular group whoreimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" , check my profile

SLAG WIFE NEEDS GANGBANG:

Hi guys, I'm allways willing to travel for the right slut?

Re: SLAG WIFE NEEDS GANGBANG:

Hi im up for it im in leicestershire.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi sue if you ever arrange anything and need one more willing male please get in touch

hi sue never done a gangbang but im sure up to having a go. if u get one going plz give me a bell and ill give u a bellend inreturn

hi sue never done a gangbang but ill sure give it a try. if u get one going plz give me a bell and ill give u a bellend in return

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" can arrange one for you in the London area with about four (4) black guys, give us a shout if interestedimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" can arrange one for you in the London area with about four (4) black guys, give us a shout if interestedimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi Sue and Hubby,
Greetings from the Sunny South-East, no I'm not a southern softy ;-) but a horny irish guy. Can make it up to Leciester in the next few months..so let me know if theres room for one more on top!

Hi, if you have one in london, give me a call. Cheers.

Let me know where and when and I will help

Would love to give a good fck to your wife

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Me to would like to give you u what u need.

let me know

I would love to Cum and Help
img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

If your in Spain close to the Malaga area for holidays or just a flying visit
I can accomadate, arrange a venue with all the hard cock and hot spunk you´ll ever need
for more detalls check out my profile
looking forward to hearing from you
William
xxx

RE:SLAG WIFE NEEDS GANGBANG:

i would like to treat you as a slut ill fuck u hard im from coventry not far from sainsburys xxxxxx court house green

RE:RE:SLAG WIFE NEEDS GANGBANG:

Hello Covcouple, I'm in cov too. interested in meeting you both. get in touch...

RE:Re: SLAG WIFE NEEDS GANGBANG:

can you do a cd plz ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"