Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Visiting Glasgow soon - can you make my trip worthwhile?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm totally new to this, but I'm taking a business trip to Glasgow at the very end of the month and I'm wondering if anybody out there would like to help me fulfil a fantasy of mine.

I'd like to watch a woman bring herself to orgasm, using her hands, toys, or whatever else works. Nothing turns me on more than thinking about being sat in the same room as a woman who is totally enjoying her body.

I'm in a steady relationship but my partner is not so forthcoming on the solo stuff. So I'm simply looking for one night while I'm away at a hotel where I can get this fantasy out of my head and playing in front of me.. literally! And if a partner is there, so be it - if you're a couple and you want to be watched, give me a shout too.

Naturally I'm happy to communicate beforehand, and meet for a few drinks or maybe a meal on the night too. I'm not sure how an initial communication can work as I haven't signed up for a membership - I know that probably doesn't sound so positive but I don't even know if this will go anywhere!

Hope to hear from you soon - there's a pic of myself with my profile. At least, I think there is!

Cheers,

Mike