Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Girl looking for daytimeevening fun with malecouple Bham area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I'm a singl grl from wolverhampton. I'm a student and don't have much to fill my days so looking for some fun!! If you'd be interested in meeting daytime or evening then get in touch!

Re: Girl looking for daytimeevening fun with malecouple Bham area

Hi, i would love to meet up with . let me know if you interested xx

Hi, i would love to meet up with you ? . let me know if your interested xx

hi me to in wolves round the corner .
could make it a 3 some mmf .
speak soon daz

hi hun we in sutton coldfield i am girl carrie n have a guy but wot best for u ???? how old r u btw?? x x

Hi i'd love to meet up for some daytime fun.

Visiting UK 30th October - 6th November

Hi Cherie, I am in and around Northampton on the above dates. So if you are a nice person (like me) get in touch and check out my profile. xx

Hey there would love to have alot of fun with you message me back if you would like itimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, I'm from Walsall and am a student too. I'd love to have fun times with you. email me for number swap

id be interested if u are. im not too far from Birmingham.

photo will follow if u interested.

mike.

I can meet you in the day , drop me a line xxJ

HI love to meet up with you for fun . drop me a line if you are intersted.

enjoy

HI love to meet up with you for fun . drop me a line if you are intersted.

enjoy

i would love to meet up with you ya horny student.

Hiya im interested email for further reply

hi i'm just newly single looking for some hot fun with YOU, im a 22 year old uni student from birmingham, would love to please you baby xxx

hi! hows it going. sorry for late reply but havent been online for a while. just seen ure reply to my post. i'd be VERY interested in meeting up especially for some mmf fun! x

lets play then .

hi bb,

How r u? I am interested in linking u up? Check my profile out and whatever? Ps most be descreet no strings fun!!!
Kind Regardsimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

hi bb,

How r u? I am interested in linking u up? Check my profile out and whatever? Ps most be descreet no strings fun!!!
Kind Regardsimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

HI MARRIED COUPLE WOULD LIKE TO LICK YOU GET BACK XXX

hi i live real close and would love to spend some time with you i'm real horneyimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Would love to meet for fun male in Birmingham area

HI,INTERESTED IN MEETING YOU ,GET TO NO MY NINE INCHES.XX

Hey , I would luv to meet you for some day time fun.I can travel to meet you no problem Jxx

hi

im based in wolves, would love to meet up, drop us a line if interested
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi i love the sound of your profile, hopefully i am what you ar looking for, I am black 25yo living in wolverhampton, working in B'ham. You ound great and are exzctly what im looking for. I am definatley not a time waster so please contact me.

hi ive just moved to rugby an trying to setup some contacts down here
V intersted in your offera and want to meet i can travel accom love sex love a shapely body(perhaps coz i'm skinny) and adore prolonged oral (i cant wait to taste your pussy and have you cum on my face perhaps you'll enjoy returning the favour?) i want to send my pic to you
Im studying too
wats your course?

hi cheery would love to hear form you. as i said i amDefinatly NOT a tiime waster. You say i your profile that you are intrested in black guys so tale a look at my profile and drop me line.

hi my name is karl from birmingham i am mixed race and have a very big dick heard you was looking for one! lol i have pics etc and would love to chat with you online and see how we get on? XXX

hi im stilll waiting .. come on lets play and party

hiya also in mids , message me xx

hi cherry hun im from willenhall not far away so id defo be up for meeting up with u trouble is im not a premium user so if u cud get in touch with me send me ur email or something we can get in touch hope to hear off u soon :)

hi babes is it true abt students they no how to party and have fun ? now im a builder and i no wot to do with my hands they r rough and ready c u soon x x x

hi charlotte - wood luv 2 hook up with you; i'm in northampton hotel 28 & 294.

wood luv 2 hv u gush & squirt all over my face and .....................

want 2 meet up?

thickie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me to get in touch and have fun

im also a student, and not far from wolverhampton area. i have many days that im doing nothing, so maybe we could share some days together and turn them from boring to something amazing.

What dya think?

I'm in Telford, would love to spend som etine with you

hiya charlotte, im from staffs and looking to meet a fem for no-strings fun. Im looking for someone who's adventurous and mischevious and knows what she wants. Would be happy to participate in a group, club, party or whatever.

sounds great get in touch

hi, we love you to be interested and cum join us for a sexy MFF 3some in stafford

would love to meet up img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi, 6' tall, slim black guy in Bham would love to meet you. I'm easy going, with gsoh and can both accomodate and travel.

hi male 40 in birmingham area most ext wek would love to meet up 4 dirty no holds barred fun. if ineested please e mail with contact info to get in touch. looking for no strings fun.

Andyx

Hiya, do you still read this thread and still looking?

Hi hun, We r bi cpl in telford looking for sexy fun in evenings. call us zero seven nine nine nine one one three two six two & we cld start the ball rolling xx

free anytime ..no limits

hi. saw your post i live in Dudley would love to meet up!

hi im from walsall always in wolvo though wud luv to meet im 19 i can brings riends to if u lik male and emale reply bk plz thnk u

hi there male 27 birmingham bored in the day interested in meeting

please send me a message

yeah sounds fun , get in touch im in cannock

please have a look at my profile and drop me a line if interested
P

hi ive red your forum you seem to have had mega response so theres no harm in one more i suppose.
im free on most daytimes also living in brum and love to meet up with you for some daytime fun if your up for it?
talk soon
nigel xx

hey hun, we're from leicester, not far down the road! lol

let us know if you want our addy or anything, would love to hook up with you!

Mark and Kim xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi i'm into all sorts can accomodate and am well experienced in the field as i regularly visit sheffield to satisfy a student friend of mine. so if you need me i'm local in brum get in touch. bye xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Can do it for you

Hi would loe to meet up sometime for a bit of fun with you, drop me a line if interested.

hi i am a bi fem if u fancy fun in the nxt couple of days let me no wud surley lick ur pussy gdimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi Charlie, i'm 6' tall slim black male in Bham, can drive and have my own place so can accomodate as well as travel to meet you xxxxx

Hi there would love 2 help u fill yuor days in huni get back 2 me

Hi Cherry

I'm a young wondering lost soul perusing the west midlands too. I live in birmingham and am looking for some fun too, If you fancy hookin up give me a buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mrbusby x

id love to meet it with you babe
we could have a rele good time :P
xxx

hey sweetie, we know Leicester is quite close to you lol

we'd love to hook up with you, let us know img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I would like to hook up

Better than that - I have a season ticket at Welford Road! Tim

Hi Babes, Im coming down to Birmingham as never been before im a tranny but straight, just like wearing female clothes etc anyhow im hygienic nice with nice cock id like to meet with you for a gd img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" stephanie xx

hello love young fit soldier lives about 40 mins bham loking for some fun with an older woman mail me back xxx

Hi I am in Birmingham and would love to help

hi how r u . i'm stuart from the midlands . i'm always looking for fun i can help u . please leave me mail and i'l get back to uimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi if you still looking for the older man and still in need would love to helpxx

hi gorgeous . i'm stuart i would love to see u. i'm slim fit 34 and full of energy . pls get back and we can start chatting
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Hi Im up for some daytime fun let me know if your interested or want to see some pics. :)

hi
would like to bend you over my well used sofa,arse in the air,hold your head back by pulling your hair and fucking you - when finished you just leave - i can accom in brownhills daytime and can also bring mate along for mmf
x
jim

hi there hope you are well would love to help you fill in your spare time betwwen your studies.
im sure between the two of us we could come up with something interesting, mutually pleasureable, sensual, sexual and hopefully fun as well that would make any time we spend together fun and exciting.
i am 42 6ft tall averaqge build,i am easy going sociable respectfull of other peoples feelings and boundaries.
but i do have a sense of fun a wild streak that commes into play every now and again would love to hear from you and chat a bt more and maybe explore in what ways we could hopefully help eachother explore any desires or fantasies we may have but above all enjoy each others company i look forward to hearing your thoughts and your views on maybe meeting up and having some fun

hi we aint from the bham area but if u ever fancy getting away for the weekend we can accomodate in cornwall my fellas bday in nov would be great present. we r very good looking hot couple love 2 play let us kno u look hot xxx

hi we aint from the bham area but if u ever fancy getting away for the weekend we can accomodate in cornwall my fellas bday in nov would be great present. we r very good looking hot couple love 2 play let us kno u look hot xxx

hi if you want me to come over and fuck you dry i will mail me back you look filthy

HI
ASIAN ALE FROM COVENTRY WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP..GET BACK TO ME

hi iam free during day. myself is Rehan Khan with a gymtoned body and very well experiences in pleasing women.

Hi i would love to join you for some wild and wicked fun. just tell me where and when and will be there like a shotimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi im living in spain but back to the uk end of november would you like to meet up,paul

oh yeah, sweetie i will give u some wild fun. just get in touch. i will me u feel worth it img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi, I'm a singl grl from wolverhampton. I'm a student and don't have much to fill my days so looking for some fun!! If you'd be interested in meeting daytime or evening then get in touch!

Hi babe, i am local... could do daytime no bother... get in touch if you wanna some hot action... lol...

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"
HI I M AN ASIAN MALE IN COVENTRY, WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH YOU ,GET BACK TO ME IF YOU WANT SOME N-STRINGS ATTACHED DISCREET ADULT FUN WITH A VERY SEXY ASIAN MALE - I GIVE A NICE MASSAGE AND COMPLETE RUB DOWN IN THE SHOWER