Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Annabella2018's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 20 August 2018 Hi we're staying in cheddar gorge for a few nights looking for a couple for some nsa fun.

We are new to this to ... been with my partner for 10 years very happy but very curios and looking for fun. I am a straight guy and my partner is bi-curious we are both looking for some fun watching or joining in ! We are not too far away from you so willing to travel but will need to be tomorrow night ... if interested will send some pics 

We are new to this to ... been with my partner for 10 years very happy but very curios and looking for fun. I am a straight guy and my partner is bi-curious we are both looking for some fun watching or joining in ! We are not too far away from you so willing to travel but will need to be tomorrow night ... if interested will send some pics