Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

can someone please help me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

been on here for a while now i followed all the help sh i te from the profile page ive been mailin like mad bein hyper active on tha scene ive got pics on my profile ive been viewed a few times but can someone please look on my profile or sommit n tell us wats wrong wit it or sommit ive ad no mail since ive joined up a premium member n just feel like its a waste of fuckin money also can yas give us a few suggestions on approaching peolple i just avnt got a clue wat im doin wrong ere tar ppls

Re: can someone please help me

I'll try and help.
Firstly through no fault of your own you're only 18. People may think you should be out and about having fun in pubs and clubs with girls around your age.
Secondly again through no fault of your own, you're in a massive majority and that'll be the same on whichever site you choose. There will always be proportionally shit loads more single males on a site than females. Competition is fierce.
Its worth rooting through profiles using the search facility and trying to narrow things down. There's no point sending mail to people looking for couples or older blokes or to people who live 100's of miles away. Try and find the ones specifically asking for younger men (there are quite a few about).
Good luck

Re: can someone please help me

I'll throw my two pen'orth in here too, if I may.

I'd agree wholeheartedly with Don, but purely from my own perspective one of the biggest turn offs for me is a profile full of text speak andor poor spelling.

I realise it's trite but you really do only get one chance at a first impression. Use that page to stand out from the crowd ! Be breezy, lighthearted. Let your personality shine there.

[ and if spelling and grammar defeat you, give me a shout :-) ]

Best of luck xxx