Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Never been with a guy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Never had any play with a guy and still curious to try, have lots of experience with all sorts of fetishes so that wouldnt be a problem. Would need to be someone with a good personality and someone open minded. I particularly have a thing for feet and watersports etc etc but like to try anything I havent, failing that anyone wanna chat about it and compare notes drop me a line

Marc x

Re: Never been with a guy

I felt like that once. I even joined in the jokes about gays, but I often experienced a twinge of curiousity.

One evening, after a fruitless search for a lay at all my usual watering places I went to the ab office for a ride home. There was only one car, so the controller asked if I minded sharing with a complete stranger.

When we got into the cab we started polite conversation, "Had a good night?"

I explained my boring evening, he said he had been to a gay club but that was just the same old faces. I stammered out that I had never tried but often wondered. Brightening up, he suggested I go home with him.

That first time, being sucked off by a guy, and sucking him, was better, more exciting than I had ever imagined!

It was the start of my bi life.

I will never give up on pussy, but why confine yourself to just half the population.

Re: Never been with a guy

hi mark i sent you a mail let me know what you think