Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Northampton Stranger looking for fun couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello everybody
Hotel based weeknights around Northampton I would like to make a friendship that can bring a little excitement for us all.
I am clean and respectable, decent looking, clean shaven with short dark hair, brown eyes and of average build. I am the gentle sensual sort happy to take things slowly and enjoying maximum pleasure from any flashing or touching. Fully respecting of your limits, I genuinely seek a little nsa naughty fun. Though straight I am happy to share the fun with any male partner.
Fun would include a meal out where the lady dresses very sexily and an invite in afterwards. Perhaps for a little photography, a view of your private photos or video, a fashion show of her lingerie, or to watch you in foreplay.
Fun would include meeting you somewhere outdoors, walking somewhere quiet maybe the canalside and she flashing me or posing for photos..
Fun would include your fantasy or any idea you may have where the proximity of a another male might enhance your own experience.
Please get in touch if I am ringing any of your bells Soon I could be strumming your strings.
Regards
kingykong

Re: Northampton Stranger looking for fun couple

Hello everybody
Upgraded now so perhaps anybody who is interested could get in touch.
Hotel based weeknights around Northampton I would like to make a friendship that can bring some sexy fun.
I am genuine and hoping to meet some saucy couples.
Regards
kingykong