Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

A VWE THICK 8+ man wanted to join me and my husband for FUN .NW

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we are a young couple in our early 30's. I would like to try a threeway with another guy and my husband (DAYTIME FUN ONLY)
you must be able to accomodate or meet in a hotel as we only travel happy swinging!!!I am looking for a guy to join us, all three people having fun at same time, not just watching. Now this is the important part, you will be very well endowed absolutely nothing less than 8inch, With a thick girth. age 35 to 50s. Clean and shaven. Safe sex is a must (no exceptions).
I am not looking for any greek gods but If I am to have sex with you I must find you attractive physically and personality wise (u must be able to hold a decent conversation).

A reasonably good physic
And above all respect, I am not a slut, I just want to be a little more adventurous.
You must be discrete I don't want my family, friends, or colleagues aware of my behaviour
I DO NOT MEET MEN ON MY OWN AT ALL.

My husband is 100% straight.

Replys - good quality pictures including face + proving your size (NO PICTURE NO REPLY) and text detailing who you are (no 1 liners and no "check my profile".) Think guys, do you really expect me to make a special effort to dress up for you, open my legs & let you take me especially infront of my husband from a poor reply. If you dont get this part right you will be deleted.
We will be more than willing to swop pictures and talk on cam with the right guy before arranging to meet.
Final arrangements will be made with the man we choose.

So there we have it, simple & uncomplicated

Tam and Steve
.xxx.