Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

North West Dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Couple, new to the scene, he 100% straight, looking for males only ( no couples ) for some car fun, we will be out and about every friday night, just email us if your interested in a meet, we normally frequent the New BrightonMorton area, but would consider driving elsewhere within a 30 mile radiusimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: North West Dogging

Hi - I am just getting into the scene myself so maybe we can help eachother ! let me know if u r interested

hi guys
if you can let me know a location i can make next friday

x

Hi this sounds great. Just let me know when and where and I will meet up with you. I work on the Wirral and stay over often in Neston. kj

Hi this sounds great. Just let me know when and where and I will meet up with you. I work on the Wirral and stay over often in Neston. kj

hi i'm new and very interested in this scene. hopefuly someone could post on here some sites used and times too. have always wanted to do this but never have. maybee i'll see some of you soon. ps vwe

email me........... oldham, tameside

i live on the wirral myself and go down to the eastham dogging location would you be interested

hi

often on the wirral and would like to get together if your interested.

let me know

would love to watch you both dogging can you let me know wer and wen you next go out regards paul xxx

AVAILLOCAL TO YOU,CHECK MY PROFILE AND SEND ME A MESSAGE