Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Pegging giving or recieving

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

For a long time now the idea of have one or more girls strapon fuck has been a major turn on. though i have to wonder is it something that guys get the most enjoyment out of or do some women really enjoy it?

It's hard to find women open minded enough to even talk about this obviously harder to find a woman cool with doing it.  It's a very enjoyable experience.  Remember when buying a harness and dildo the more realistic the better.

Been longing to be pegged by women it seems there are not many women in north east available so if you can point anyone in my direction I would appreciate it will meet one to one or a group no limit 

I just love things shoved up my arse from a couple of fingers to giant dildos and even fisting.

I tried to block it out for so long but few weeks ago i accepted that i LOVE being pegged, i just love women playing with my ass, I very much LOVE to be dominated.. enjoy dressing up n being died down n pounded.. i want to stretch my ass so i can fist it myself.. oh, last but not least the perfect fantasy for me would be being pegged by a sexy bbw.. Just love them big sexy bitches man. 

Nothing like being in control of a mans arse.

thischickat I’d love to let you in charge of mine! X

Shame your too far x

I know! I think we’d have had loads of fun, me serving you! X

Always the bloody way hun xx

I know, I bet you’re a brilliant Domme as well xx

going to try it with my mistress soon.

There will be no going back subspanking. Enjoy x

Have you any advice for the receiver?

I simply love the feeling of being stretched & stuffed. Still looking for the right partner to play with. Till then it's self service 

I love to have a lady give it to me while threatening to get me a real man so she can watch her dressed up sissy

Real thing feels the best

Been thinking about getting pegged and controlled by a women for a long time. It's time. Willing to serve fetishes and kinks. Knoxville, TN and surrounding areas only. 

athens,ohio

Always curious to try

Always curious to try