Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Dundee City Centre invitation to girls, couples and guy's all welcome anytime

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi am looking to experience new things wi as many people as possible well within reason lol. Up for most things all u have to do is reply via mail and we can get deep down and dirty (dirtier the better) img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Re: Dundee City Centre invitation to girls, couples and guy's all welcome anytime

Hi there, I live Iimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" Dundee..up for any dirty fun with guys, girls, and couples. Cant accomodate...so, dundeesexguy...give me a shout for anything (or anyone!!) thats going down!

Re: Dundee City Centre invitation to girls, couples and guy's all welcome anytime

nice, give me an e mail wi msn add if u got so we can chat and arrange summit img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

hi. would travel to dundee....want discreet fun. nothing else.

hi there guys,
can u count me in as well. I'm in dundee, please let me know what ur planning and when...

Ant