Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Come and get fucked gang bang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.10.2007 Date END: 28.10.2007 looking to get a group of people together mix of male and female for gang bang in hotel in southern england.

max of eight people small contribution to cost of hotel but SEX IS FREE!!!

Re: Come and get fucked gang bang party

Hi,
Very intrested getting together for a right old orgygangbang.
Can you send me details please.
Good luck
T xx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi
love to cum
let me know more
love louise xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi guys, can you give us more info regarding your party, as we would love to come thanks. valandphil

hello there,

i was wandering if you could forward more infoinvites ref future parties.
Thanks vm

Tony

Hi

Yes please. I'm 'up' for this!

Taff

HI

Am interested inhopefully attending your gang bang, please can you send me more details

Thanks

would luv u cumin on him for me to clean mm

hi can you tell me more about being gang fuckt at your party plzimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

hi can you tell me more about being gang fuckt at your party plzimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

hi im interested in the gang bang can you send the details plz for the go aheadimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi there would love more info on gang bang love to be there.
cheers leighimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi

hey. i dont know if your gunna read this. just recieved your email back to my flirt. i do apologise, im only a basic member so could not send you a message. if you do get this, email me and im sure i could be very entertainin to you ;)