Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

London Visitor looking for horny guys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there
I'm down in London soon (come down regularly) and looking for some fun with a few VWEWE guys.
Not into anything too OTT, but love sucking a meaty cock, and willing to try a bit more if you are horny.
Am genuine, clean and play safe so sorry guys I don't swallow but happy to be covered by a big load.
It's a no strings thing, I'm attached so need to be discrete. Just turn up, unzip and let me do the rest.
I can accommodate in the City.
Get in touch soon and find out more. I can chat on MSN or show face if you want to see.
Cheers

Re: London Visitor looking for horny guys

Got another visit this month so get in touch.

hi.

please let me know when you will be in town.

i work in the city of london.

I will be there from 20th for 4 nights.

You have a pic?

I'm always happy to spend a wild evening with some chilled champagne and hot sex in the City. Can accommodate too, if you fancy a change of scenery.

hi
i am interested. how do we contact each other. sorry newbie here

hi
i am interested. how do we contact each other. sorry newbie here

Hi there, work in london would love to meet up for some fun. very happy to unzip and shoot my load all over you. xxx

VWE stud looking for NSA fun XXX
Hope your down soon. Give me a call, Love to meet up

Hi when you next in london babe x

YUS PLEASE!!

WE m 30 - would love to empty my balls over you!

Re: YUS PLEASE!!

Sounds like an offer I can't refuse.

I've sent my email details on to you.

RE:London Visitor looking for horny guys

Hi if you are in london again soon drop me an email. Horny loaded male.

xx

RE: hi ya

Hi ya - i would love to meet you and get jiggy !! Get intouch - i work in EC2 so can be to you in NO time xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Re: YUS PLEASE!!

hi yeah i am interested... x

RE:RE:London Visitor looking for horny guys

Will be in London next week. email me

Hi there, Im in london quite often and very decrete. I'd love to take you out in london and then take you home. drop me a line and we can chat some more and ill get you a pic.
xx

Ive got cum for you :)

Hey I'm in London tonite and Friday nite if you are up for some unloading of spunk.

Email me some contact details.

Charlie. X

Hi there, Im in london quite often and very decrete. I'd love to take you out in london and then take you home. drop me a line and we can chat some more and ill get you a pic. xx

Not in London right now but would be up for some fun on my next visit.

hi

hi next time ur in london let me know

vwe

vwe guy, would love to tickle your tonsils and cover you with my...... affection ;)
contact me for pics details etc - you won't be disappointed x

Sound like fun... count me in...let me know when you're next down in the 'village' hon. xximg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

meeting?

am very interested in what you're offering. am curious, have never done anything with a guy before. live down in ashford, kent. msg me back next time you are in london.

hi im richard from essex can u accomm?
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Finger my wife while I watch

Hi mrfun2010 - Jason & Lisa here. Married couple looking for some 4-sum fun with a male who isn't shy about performing in front of the husband! Want some fun with my wife???

We can't e-mail you cos you're Premium and we're Classic. (Were Premium but downgraded - long story).

Send us an e-mail, via Club-Aphrodite, with your personal e-mail, if you're interested, for a possible meet Friday 23rd April.

2-Sum waiting for that 3-sum partner !!

Sent you a message, come down onThursday

RE:finger my wife

Hi Lisa & Jason If u still looking extra person to yours bed Im your guy.

london visitor

Hey, would love to empty myself onto you. i live close to london so very easy for me to join you. email me :) steve x

im up 4 that

london visitor

you sound like fun

RE:vwe

GET IN TOUCH i am in london and would love to share my spunk with you x

hi i know youve had alot of guys message u but can u send me details and me and my 8 inch cock will be ther!

hi

if you want a real man then dont reply to me if all you want is a good shag and a man who will please you in any way he can then contact me xxxxx

RE:Re: London Visitor looking for horny guys

Hi,

Twenty-something stud looking for uncomplicated fun. I have a large cock (7.5 inchs) and an equally long tongue that won't disappoint. If you are interested in meeting me then please get in touch.

RE:RE:Re: London Visitor looking for horny guys

hey hun if you have any visits up and comeing please let me know, i an a young hot stud with an 8.5 inch cock that always loves to be sucked! i look falward to hearing from you! xxx

Sounds good I am in london (central on Weds & Thurs if this suits a hook up

ready for fun!

hiya, would love to meet up next time you are in London for some no strings fun :)

hi babe, check me out, happy to accommodate.