Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

swing time

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.12.2018 Date END: 19.12.2018 we are visiting Jaipur in December between 15th to 20th. we wanna try swapping with another couples in
Jaipur or any couple interested in traveling with us there. interested couples pm me for more info.

Hi I am interested 

M    SINGAL AND HUNGRY OF SEX

M SEARCH A SEXY LADY GIRLS WHO CAN SATISFY ME IN SEX WITH OPEN HEART AND MIND WITH TO SUCK MY PENIS FULLY INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH TILL YOUR THROAT AND DISCHARGE LIQUID FULLY INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH AND DRINK IT DISCHARGE LIQUID FULLY INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH AND AGREE TO COME IN SIKAR AND JAIPUR RAJASTHAN IN INDIA FOR TO MEET ME IN HOTEL ON A BED NUDELY INTERCOURS FULLY NIGHT WITHOUT STOPPING

M    SINGAL AND HUNGRY OF SEX

M SEARCH A SEXY LADY GIRLS WHO CAN SATISFY ME IN SEX WITH OPEN HEART AND MIND WITH TO SUCK MY PENIS FULLY INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH TILL YOUR THROAT AND DISCHARGE LIQUID FULLY INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH AND DRINK IT DISCHARGE LIQUID FULLY INSIDE OF YOUR MOUTH AND AGREE TO COME IN SIKAR AND JAIPUR RAJASTHAN IN INDIA FOR TO MEET ME IN HOTEL ON A BED NUDELY INTERCOURS FULLY NIGHT WITHOUT STOPPING

Hi I'm entast

Hi I'm entast

I'm interested welcome to Jaipur 

HI dear cpl I can host you in my penthouse in Jaipur and Gurgaon. Also i m in now Rajashthan university to law assignment... I am happy to serve you batter and hot.... 

Hello Guys,

We can catch up at a public place first and then take it from there.

Let us know if that suits you folks.

Cheers!

Hi I'm interested in you can you give me your contact details for fun and enjoy

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"