Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

Looking for a guy or CD who

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am 56 MWM, who crossdresses who's been with a few guys while dressed but has yet to have anal. I'm very interested in going ' all the way' with a guy while dressed. I'm 5' 9' 200lbs, not fat but a few extra pounds. First I can't host so it will have to be someone who can. Hotel might also work but something to be worked out. Second i'm not a passable CD, don't have a wig just some panties, hose and or thigh highs. Can work on getting some other items of clothing if needed.Third, not shaved clean so you must be into having sex with a guy while dressed. If you don't know if you could get it up for another guy not sure we'll work out. Looking for guys into non passable guys while dressed.Fourth, not looking to get anything in return, however will go with whatever happens within limits. . Condoms a must for anal only, not into sucking on rubber. Willing to work out you and a friend or two if that what your into. If you or your friends like to dress that's ok too. looking to do this sometime soon, as soon as the details can be worked out. Mostly during day or evening hours works best for me, but other times can be worked out.Not into guys who are extremly over weight a few extra pounds are ok. Size of cock not a large issue, but not looking for a guy with 10 inch cock. Race not an issue at all. Email me if your intrested with age, married or not. and what your looking for. The picture with this ad, is me dressed this week, so what you see is what your going to be getting. Please be intrested in doing this asap, as i don't want change my mind before this happens.I live in Central PA area willing to travel but would like to keep meeting spot relatively close by.So, if you or your friends are interested in helping be try what i'm looking for get back to me and let's work something out.