Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Sex Toy Group

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

For Mutual Pleasure with toys for male and female

For Mutual Pleasure with toys for male and female

I like sounds and the variety, plus it was for me !!x

How many have fantasies about being tied up and toyed by someone? 

I do

I would love to be bent over tied down to a table and pegged. 

My fetish is to use large warmed sex toys for anal masturbation. I soak them is hot water, then once inserted I enjoy to warmth and pressure. Is that a common fetish? Due to the abundance of available toys designed for that, it seems to be common. I've been doing it for 40 years. 

Love toys, being pegged and DPying my wife

Just got one of those flashlights too and they certainly adds another angle to the game ??. Very pleasantly surprised 

Love toys, being pegged and DPying my wife

Just got one of those flashlights too and they certainly adds another angle to the game ??. Very pleasantly surprised 

I'm always down to try new things.

There is nothing better than laying back and being fingered toyed with and edged towards a delicious orgasm.

Love toys and I love using 2 toys same time and I love sounding 

As I have gotten older I find myself becoming more adventurous and wanting to experience new things. Most recently I have been exploring anal toys. Specifically butt plugs (plain and vibrating) I find enjoyable, but my favorite by far(in me andor my partner)are the fluffy animal tails. The feeling of the fluffy tail brushing against my ass and balls during sex is amazing!
Please tell me I'm not the only one who likes this.

yeah,i have enjoyed sliding dildo's inside my gorgeous arse since I was young, im 51yrs now, in front of a mirror or down the beach at night in summer... once you start playing you won't stop!! 

Love toy,plugs 

I like the pumps and strikers and spinners

Love toys and plugs 

I like the pumps and strikers and spinners

What are Strikers and spinners?

VERY into toys myself! My collection includes glass dildos, a vibrating prostate massager, nipple clamps, spreader bars, enemas, scrotal cinches and cock rings, and urethral sounds.

I want to play which toys

Im in Perth and make toys to order if anyone is interested 

I feel like toys add a little extra something pleasure wise. And the idea of someone using a tool on me is exciting somehow lol