Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Train Sex Dream - London

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am interested in meeting people into sex on trains. One of my dreams is to be on a train out of Liverpool Street, were a pre-arranged couple or someone that read this and replied to me would sit down next to me and pretent not to notice me. After the train leaves and passes Straford, I would get up and go to the loo, where after a minute or two, there would be a knock on the door from the couple or whoever, would come. I would give head to whoever come in, and then have them suck me off. The space is tight, and the loo usually smells (does not bother me) but it can be done. I had tried to do this once before on a C2C train out of Fenchurch Street station with a couple that I met thru another site, where I had sucked off the man but did not make the woman cum before their stop. I also met another couple on the same site, where I met the woman in London, who took me on the train to where her stop was. She spent the entire trip kissing me while feeling me up. At the station, we met her husband awiting with their car. We drove off to an empty parking lot near the railway, where they took turns with me in the back seat as the other watched. After a few hours, they both took back on the train to London, where the woman took me into the loo and gave me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Anyone interested in going for a ride?