Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Jacky's afternoon Greedy girls parties!! 6-7 ladies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

24th Aug

Day time Greedy girls Jacky,Liz,Sandi,Maxine,Ruth,Cherry will be playing so far!!

Any more ladies please let me know!!

12 noon till 3pm

Single males £25 and Couples Free

@

Ceasers Night Club
Coventry.

MEMBERSHIP IS £20 for couples and single males and 10 for a single lady.....PLEASE BRING ID FOR YOUR MEMEBRSHIP FORMS

NO CARD NO PARTY!!

We have a licenced bar and have tea and coffee....and plenty of secure parking!!

ladiescouples you are more than welcome to join us, ageshaperace no problem!We have NO camaras
Mail me for more if you need more info for the Bi parties
**New Lockers and showers**

As well as being easily reached by road, CEASARS is easily reached by rail, both Tile Hill and Berkswell Stations are only a few miles away and by air, Birmingham International Airport is within 5 miles. Local Taxi and Hotel information can be found under local information.

M6M1 South - M6 junction 4. Take A446 south for 1.5 miles turn left onto A452 6.3 miles towards Warwick. Follow the A452 through Balsall Common and over the B4101 traffic lights. Less than half a mile past the traffic lights you'll see the sign for the club on the right hand side.

M42M5 - M42 junction 6 take the A45 1 mile towards Coventry take the A452 5 miles towards Warwick. Follow the A452 through Balsall Common and over the B4101 traffic lights. Less than half a mile past the traffic lights you'll see the sign for the club on the right hand side.

M40 - M40 junction 15 take A46 for 2 miles towards Leamington Spa. Turn left onto the A4177 for 7.7 miles Turn left onto A452 for 0.4 miles towards Sutton Coldfield Ceasars is on your left handside at the very start of Balsall Common.

M1 North - M1 junction 17 onto the M45 which becomes the A45 .After 16 miles turn left onto the A46 towards Leamington Spa for 4.3 miles. Turn right onto the A452 towards Sutton Coldfield for 5.1 miles. Ceasars is on your left handside as you enter Balsall Common.

Head approximately half a mile down the drive until you reach the carpark!

large off the road private car park..

(have me all to your self)