Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

bferry,dundee on wedthurs nights

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi its isux of isuxshewatch. Any other horny guys into wearing sexy undies want to share some sexy fun with me. The sooner the better,
isux xxxx

Re: bferry,dundee on wedthurs nights

Hello, I`m in the Ferry and interested.

Hi,
I live just up from the ferry. Can get away from the mrs saturday night (25th).
In need of my 1st cock to taste.
Interested?
ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

yeah sounds interesting as long as u'r lady is joinin in in i'm up for it e mail me if interested cheersimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi taysideman1 and dundeesexguy, I dont hear much of isux..mmmmaybe we could do something ourselves???????

Hi ,i really do exist i just forgot to check on here as never usually get replies. I'd love to get together for some fun.Get some sexy undies ready and lets arrange something.
I love hard cocks in knickers,luv isux xxx

Just let me know when etc....I`m up for it anytime and I am near too....or if any other members want to make it a moresum...I`m up 4 that too.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Mmmmm,
More than one hard cock in sexy undies to play with, sounds like a great idea xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, mail me

Sorry, just put my mobile number on here...not sure if moderators will let it stay on...anyway, just mail me and I`m sure you can find more than one hard cock in knickers...

hi there hows u i want cum to b ferry and suck that hard cock you have in your pants

I'm in as well, drop me a mail, pick a time and I'm up for anything with you.

xxxx

yeah give me a shout will bring me skirt and white schooly niks

give me a shout and i will be there