Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

dogging in notts

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we fancy trying dogging any cple or singles get intouch see what we can sort out jim n bec

Re: dogging in notts

hi !your picture looks good i live in notts and would be interested in givin it a go contact me baldeagle2046

Hi were a cple and will be at Holme Pier Point this evening if your interested?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi we fancy trying dogging any cple or singles get intouch see what we can sort out jim n bec

Hi we'll be @ Holme Pier Point this eve if interested

Hi we'll be @ Holme Pier Point this eve if interested

Very interested in meeting.

Local to BlidworthSherwood PinesClumber and eager to try it out so please get in touch.

how about trying holme peirpont thursday night? some imes get a few people down their we could meet up and start things off.

plz get in touch with us thxs

I wud be interested in meeting Thursday this week if anyone is up for it? ;-)

RE:Re: dogging in notts

Sorry for replying to an old post, but is there a good scene in notts for dogging? I want to come along - when and where does it take place? Plenty of girls to go around?

RE:dogging in notts

Hi like to get into dogging were can i go

dogging

Any dogging in derbeyshire or mansfield area

RE:dogging in notts

Hi whereare the best places to go dogging in nottingham as only found 1 so far as being new to the dogging world only place weve found is theives wood which was pretty empty img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:RE:dogging in notts

hey guys, best bet for nott's and derby is to arrange to meet someone so as not to be dissapointed and then you can pick a place where your not going to have too much hassle, lol, they do exist, am usually in the chat rooms in fetish with my other half if your in need of a chat, always nice to have some new local folks about